R&F - 10

--------------------

Risa wasn't able to take even a nap because she got home before 7am and she needs to get ready by 8am for her morning class. She immediately went to the University and forget about her thoughts.

In the middle of her class, she suddenly remembered what happened last night. Yes, she may be drunk but that doesn't mean she didn't know what was happening. She didn't even know why she did that, why she kissed Leni. Maybe it was because of the alcohol, yeah... she's convincing herself that it was because she drank too much. 

But she knew that she wasn't able to control herself, when she felt Leni's soft and kissable lips, she wasn't able to withdraw and stop the urge of taking it into a more intimate course. She felt the need and longing for someone, for a touch, for a sweet and passionate kiss, and she wants to feel that with Leni. Or she was not sure, maybe it was because Leni was the one with her last night. 

She badly wants to stop herself from kissing her, from touching her, from allowing Leni to touch her, for being vulnerable with her last night because they're almost near making it. But for some reason, she can't. And it was today she realized that whatever happened between her and Leni was all wrong. She shouldn't be feeling that because she felt like cheating on Anthony even though the latter didn't know about her admiration. 

She thanked herself because she was able to act normal with Leni earlier which made her think that she forgot what happened because she's drunk. 

"Ma'am? Ma'am Faustino?" her student called her because she seems to be spacing out from her thoughts.

"H-huh?" she postures herself.

"Kanina pa po namin kayo tinatawag pero hindi po kayo sumasagot. Okay lang po ba kayo?"

"Ah... yeah, yes. Inaalala ko lang 'yung... 'yung seminar para next week. Oo.." she lied, "Are you done? Since wala naman kayong next subject, let's do the personal meeting instead. Come to my desk one by one according to your number. Class dismissed." she announced.

She fixed her table in the faculty room and accompanied her class president to start the consultation. An hour passed and it was her student Adam who has a crush on her entered the faculty room. She motioned him to sit in front of her with his record in his hand. 

"Ga-graduate ka na pero hindi mo pa rin nilalagyan ng sagot itong 'dream' section ng record mo. What's the matter?" she started. 

"Wala akong pangarap." he answered instantly.

"Imposible, ako nga lagpas sampu pa pangarap ko noon."

"Tulad ng?"

"Syempre unang una na 'yung gusto kong maging guro, maging singer, a poet, baseball player, a model....hmmm madami pa." she answered while she placed her hand on her chin.

"Model?" her student asks in a sarcastic way.

"Aba bakit? Hindi mo ba nakita pictures ko nung teenager ako?" she rolled her eyes. The latter just laugh and so she gaze at him seriously.

"Sa edad mong 'yan, kayang kaya mong mangarap ng kahit ano at abutin kung ano man 'yon. Kahit na sa tingin mo mahirap, makakaya mo naman siyang marating." she smiled.

"Hmmm, tingin ko meron na akong pangarap."

"Oh tamo! Go tell me, para maisulat ko na dito." 

"To become your young husband."

she gasped, "Adam Dela Cruz!" he laughed.

"Hmmm sige ito na lang. Maging asawa ng public official."