R&F - 06

---------------------

As soon as Risa got home from the café, she saw Grace with her sexy red dress and brown coat while fixing her hair. She removed her shoes and replace it with her home slippers.

"Oh, bakit mukha kang pagod na pagod?" Grace asked her.

"Wala.." she sat on the couch before removing her coat. "Saan lakad mo? May party kang pupuntahan?"

"Hmmm no. Makikipagkita ako kay Anthony." Grace smiled at her.

Risa was taken aback because of what she said but she smiled back at her before helping her to fix her coat.

"Ano 'yan? Nagbihis ka ng ganiyan para lang makipag-away kay Anthony?" Risa chuckled.

"Exactly! Tsaka bawal bang maging maganda kapag makikipag-away? Duh." Grace get her purse and car keys, she looked at Risa before posing and winked at her.

"Lumayas ka na nga, si Anthony na ang buwisitin mo 'wag ako." Risa uttered before rolling her eyes.

Grace walked out while laughing because of excitement. Risa on the other hand feels so jealous and insecure because of her friend. She know that what she feels isn't right and she needs to mend the building tension between her and Grace because she doesn't want to ruin their friendship just because of Anthony. She also knew to herself that what she feel towards Anthony will also fade sooner or later.

Her phone beeped so she get it inside her bag. she received a text message from Pinky.

From: Pinkyswear

Hiii! Kamusta ka naman diyan? By the way, this is a scheduled message. By the time you receive this text, I'll probably be flying above Japan.

"Above Japan?" Risa asked herself thinking what does it mean.

From: Pinkyswear

That means I'll arrive at NAIA pretty soon!🤩

"Holy sh—" Risa stopped herself from cursing, "Bakit hindi manlang nagsabi 'to para naman malaman ko kung anong oras ko siya susunduin?!"

Risa and Pinky are best friends for years now. She's older than her for several years. They became best friends when Pinky became her student before and they keep in touch once she graduate from high school. Since Pinky doesn't have any sister, she easily got close to Risa and vice versa.

------------------

"Wow, ang sarap ng lunch natin ngayon ha!" One of the construction workers shouted while walking to their cafeteria.

"Syempre naman po, para makapagtrabaho kayo ng maayos, dapat healthy at masasarap ang kinakain niyo." Anthony that was sitted in one of the table answered him while holding his beer.

"Kaya please po, huwag na kayo manigarilyo at isama sa semento 'yung upos ng sigarilyo niyo." He added while chuckling.

"Yes, that thing will cause poor construction so we need to avoid those." His secretary added.

While they're happily taking their lunch break, another construction worker appeared and looks for Anthony.

"Sir, may naghahanap po sa inyo sa main building." he politely said.

"Sino daw?"

"Hndi ko po kilala eh, pero maganda. Nobyo mo ba, Sir?" his workers tease him that made him blush.