R&F - 11

--------------------------

Risa went out of the cubicle and handed Grace all her stuff. "Ikaw na muna mag-ayos, una na ako." she said then left.

Grace walked out and tried to follow her but her things fell from her bag so she stopped, "Punyeta naman Risa!"

She started to pick Risa's things and was stunned when she saw Trilly's picture that serve as a bookmark in Risa's diary.

"Bakit 'to nandito?" she asked herself.

She keep thinking why Risa has his boyfriend's picture when Leni approached her and helped her pick up the scattered things.

"Hindi ko expected na pumupunta ka pala sa mga ganitong lugar." she initiated.

"Ako daw mag-a-announce ng winner sabi ni Anthony." Grace answered in her usual poker face and low voice. Leni saw her holding Trilly's picture.

"Wow, tamis ha." she teased her.

Grace put the picture back into Risa's diary and started fixing her bag, "Ikaw, why are you here?"

"Balita ko madami daw magaganda dito eh." 

Grace looked at her, "Nandito ka ba para suportahan si Risa?"

"Not at all, but it doesn't mean I won't see her." Leni smirked. "Tara na, team nila unang maglalaro."

They went to their respective seat in the bleachers. It's a sunny day but not that hot to irritate Grace's skin. They are seated at the upper part of the stadium. 

The game started and Grace is not into her usual self because she's occupied by the thoughts of why Risa has her boyfriend's picture in her diary.

Leni noticed her spacing out. She informed her that Trilly entered the field so they both stood up from the bleacher.

Trilly looked at her and waved his hand. "Go! Fighting!" she smiled at him and cheered him.

When Trilly started walking, she was stunned to see the numbers on his jersey.

It is 912.

Her smile faded when she remembered that she saw the baseball mitt underneath Risa's bed with the same number printed on it.

She also remembered the picture of Trilly she saw in Risa's diary.

Everything is making sense to her now.

She looked at Trilly before looking at Risa who is their referee. She felt a slight pang in her heart. Leni noticed her looking at them.

"Okay ka lang?"

"Ah..." Grace sighed. "Yeah... naisip ko lang, na bagay pala sila." she continued while still looking at Risa and Trilly at a distance.

Leni looked at Grace and sense that from her words and gesture, she might know that Risa have feeling for her boyfriend. She saw Grace clenching her fist. Though she's not sure that Grace was thinking the same but based on the look on her face, she seems mad. 

"Let's go on a date later..." Grace uttered.

"Huh?" Leni raised her left eyebrow.

"Double date, I'll go with my boyfriend then you'll go with Risa." 

Leni sensed something from her voice, "Sure."

The game went well and Anthony's team won because of their higher score. Grace didn't even congratulated Risa, instead, she walked her way to Trilly and kissed him. She asked him about her plan for the afternoon so they changed their clothes and went to the parking lot.