R&F - 03

---------------------------

"In fairness... you all have been working hard this sem.." Risa said while standing and leaning her hands on the table.

"After this Christmas break, I think we still need to continue our leftover works from this sem before starting anew."

"Ehhhhh"
"Ano ba 'yan"
"Gara namaaaaannn"

Her students complained

"Of course, in line with that is your examination." She smirked at them

"Ma'aaaam naman ehhhhh!" They said altogether.

"There's this saying that..
'What makes the great pitcher is not the arms but it's something that's between the ears which is the brain."

Don't spend the whole break only studying. Although you study more, that won't guarantee higher scores." Risa uttered.

"Woahhh kaya sainyo kami Ma'am eh!" 

"Instead, try to think with your brains that are between your ears." She said meaningfully.

"Yes, Ma'am!"

Risa walked in the middle of her classroom while her hands are placed in her pockets.

"At paalala lang, during the break, don't go to places you are not allowed to. Especially those who end up in police station often." Risa uttered while eyeing her rebuked students. 

"Ang ganda niya pa rin kahit galit." Her boy student said sarcastically

Risa shrugged it off and fixed her things before going out, "Dismissed, have a nice break and Merry Christmas!" she smiled before walking out. 

Risa is a senior high school professor at a University in Manila. Since she was a teenager, she really loves the concept of teaching and educating people, especially students. It just happened that she's not fond of teaching elementary students for she knew it's not her forte. But she's fond of children.

She suddenly received a text while walking back to her office

"Sweetiepieeeeee Risaaaaaaaaaaaa!!"

------------------------------------------

Risa decided to drop by the near Pastry Chef... 

As soon as she entered the shop, she saw a lot of different cake flavors and designs that are aligned this Christmas. 

She looked for something simple yet mesmerizing. A simple one that will fit the taste of the person she's giving.

"Could you wrap this?" Risa asked the staff and then pointed at the cake. 

"Okay, Ma'am. Wait for a second please"

"Sure, of course." She smiled at her and looked at her phone because she received a message.

"Nabili mo naaaaa baa??"

"Please pakisabi sa kaniya lalo akong gumanda these past few days. Kasing ganda ng diyosa, hinding hindi na niya matatanggihan!"

"Nakakabwisit na talaga maging single at utusan at the same time." She chuckled to herself before paying for the cake. She's hurrying because she still needs to give this cake to someone.