R&F - 04

-----------------------------------------

"Boutique Hotel's features don't emphasize that it's a hotel. In other words, it has a creative design and unique spaces for entertainment." Leni explained everything to her while holding the pen in her right hand and showing her the documents on the left.

The woman sighed, "Hays, this is so boring. When will Trilly arrive ba?"

"Ah... sabi niya kanina, papunta na daw po siya."

Leni then noticed Trilly walking into the office but he stopped walking when he saw the woman she's talking to. Trilly turned around quietly and was ready to walk away when Leni called him.

"Here he is. Anthony!" Leni called him while grinning. She's pissing him off.

"Putangina talaga, Leni!" he told his mind before turning around and walked to them.

"Sorry, ang traffic. Oh Mrs. Sanchez, nandito po pala kayo! Bakit parang bumata yata kayo? Lalo kayong gumanda!" Trilly said while standing next to Leni's chair.

Leni can't help herself to laugh because Trilly knows that Mrs. Sanchez is simping for him. The woman is widowed and has a big crush on him. He is wearing a white fitted shirt under a brown leather jacket and black pants. He zipped his jacket so Mrs. Sanchez won't see his biceps. Leni chuckled.

"Magtigil ka nga! Muntik na akong magtampo sa'yo..." the woman said while pouting her lips. "Alam mo bang ako lagi ang nagre-request nito? Pero bakit laging siya ang ka-meeting ko?" she was pertaining to Leni.

"Pasensya na Mrs. Sanchez, alam mo namang sobrang busy sa site. Hindi na nga din ako gaanong nakakapunta dito hahahahah." Trilly then kicked Leni's foot under the table to signal her for help. Leni just looked at him and stuck out her tongue to piss him more.

"Hindi ka ba naiinitan?" Leni said teasing him more

"Ay, hindi hindi! Ang lamig lamig nga sa labas eh"

"Kahit na. Hindi ka nga naiinitan pero si Mrs. Sanchez ang hindi makahinga sa suot mo." Leni said and laughed.

"Yeah, I feel suffocated." Mrs. Sanchez answered. Trilly kicked her foot again and tapped her shoulder. When Leni was about to answer, Mrs. Sanchez's phone rang which made them look at her phone.

"Excuse me, sagutin ko lang." She stood up and looked at them then winked at Trilly. "Yes, hello?" she answered while walking out.

As soon as the woman left the room, Trilly immediately gave Leni a slight punch on her arm, "You told me to come in for this, didn't you?!"

"Eh anong gagawin ko, she's not listening and won't listen to me?" she rolled her eyes. "This is a big deal, don't you want to design a hotel, 'yung portfolio natin-"

"If you don't stick to your pride, hindi lang portfolio natin ang maaapektuhan kundi pati balance sheet--" Mrs. Sanchez came back which made Trilly stop what he was going to say. She called him excitedly.

"Trilly, naalala mo si Mr. Ocampo whom I introduced you to last time? He told me that the townhouse in Bataan was great. So he told me he wants to build a townhouse in Laguna."