R&F - 08

----------------

The team rented a whole villa wherein they have their own room to stay for the whole weekend after the game. Risa decided to go straight to the villa and change her clothes because the time is running and she might be late for the game.

It's quarter to two when one of the players called and instructed them to go to the ballpark and arrange their things and their roles. Risa walked out of her room and was astounded when she saw Leni standing near the entrance of the villa. Leni walked closer to Risa and stopped in front of her.

"Where's my car?" she started.

"Gusto mong malaman kung nasaan 'yung kotse mo?"

"Obvious ba?" Leni answered then rolled her eyes.

"Then listen carefully. Isang bagay lang ang gusto ko, I want you to stop freaking mentioning all the mistakes I made including the incident I don't remember." Risa explained to her.

Leni smirked, "But it's not fair to me, is it?"

"Deal? Okay na ha?" Risa said then smiled. She handed Leni her car keys and the latter grabbed it from her hand.

"Tawag na po tayo s—" one of the players came to call them but he stopped when he saw Leni. He immediately removed his gloves and did a heart pose. "I love you Ms. Leni!" he uttered then looked at Risa out of embarrassment, "Punishment po sa'min ni Ms. Prieto."

Risa raised her eyebrow to Leni. "Inutusan ko silang sabihin 'yon kapag makikita nila ako."

"Alam mo? Napaka yabang mo." Risa stated.

"I wish you won't get this kind of punishment, now where's my car?" she asked Risa seriously. Risa gulped.

Leni reached the place and immediately hold her chest because she's losing some air. As soon as Risa told her where she parked it, she took all her guts running just to reach where Risa left her car. And she got more mad seeing her car in that position.

"What the actual fuck?!" she cussed and walk to check her car

She opened the passenger seat and inhaled the stinky smell of bagnet inside. She even checked the backseat and saw some trash spilled all over the seat.

She bit her lower lip and clench her fist. "What the heck did she do to you, Ria?!" Leni asked her car as if she will answer. It's been two years since she bought this car and named it just months ago.

Leni noticed that there's something hanging in the rear-view mirror. When she looked closely, it was the paper plate from Chowking that is formed as a monster. She's certain that Risa did all of these. "Humanda ka talaga sa'kin lintek kang babae ka!"