𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟑

Yibo held Zhan's wrist tightly who was struggling to get rid of his hold and run after his mama.

Zhan's terrified cries never melt Yibo's heart as he looked at him coldly who witnessed his mother leaving him alone.

" mama! "
Zhan cried in sadness as he found her gone.

Zhan couldn't believe even his mother left him alone. He looked blankly towards the door.

After a moment of heavy silence, Zhan slowly looked at his wrist being held by Yibo.

He looked at Yibo with empty eyes.

" Let go!" Zhan whispered weakly trying to pull his wrist back.

Yibo only watched him with cold eyes.

" Let go of me damn it! Leave me!"
Zhan yelled as he teared up again pulling his hand harshly but he couldn't remove Yibo's hold which made him feel pathetic.

" Let me go already! Want to go home!" Zhan cried in helplessness as he hit Yibo's chest.

" why are you doing this?! Why have you married me?! Don't you love Jie?! Why not go searching after her?!" Zhan wailed weakly Hitting Yibo's chest.

" You really are good at acting?! Hum! Don't you know already?! Do you think you left me any face to look into her eyes?! Tell me, why do you think I married you?! " Yibo said darkly.
" Do you think I was dying to marry you? You bloody... It was your sister who asked me to marry you! Damn it's all because of you! How could you stoop so low to drug me! You really prove that you have your father's dirty blood. A slut's son can only be a slut "
Yibo vomited those terrible words in rage not knowing how it was affecting Zhan's weak heart.

Zhan slapped Yibo harshly as he couldn't believe Yibo's words. How could Yibo say something so bad about someone who is no more. His eyes are red with furry. Yibo has no right to insult his dad.

" Wang Yibo you are really disgusting!" Zhan said hatefully.

Yibo laughed madly hearing Zhan.

" Calling me Disgusting after drugging me to sleep with! You really are daring Zhan? Do you believe I won't do anything to you after how you destroyed my life?! "
Yibo asked in a threatening voice.

" I never drugged you!!!" Zhan said in hurt . He couldn't believe why no one believed him when he said he never drugged Yibo., but everyone trust yibo just because he was drugged.

" Stop with your pretty lies already! It won't buy anyone's pity! What are you even trying to gain acting pitiful Humm?! Didn't you want to take me away from your sister?!" Yibo asked being fed up from all those tears.

" I never wanted!" Zhan sobbed frustratedly. Why no one believes him when he say he never wanted to take Yibo from the person he loves.

" Then why did you drug me! tell me?! " Yibo shake Zhan griping his arms tightly.

Zhan looked at Yibo helplessly knowing the man won't believe him even if he Says he never drugged Yibo, what use of telling him then.

" Why are you silent?! Cat got your tongue?! " Yibo laughed dryly with tears.

" tell me Zhan., isn't your love selfish enough to break my heart?!"
Yibo asked as tears made their way out of his eyes.

Zhan looked at Yibo in terror.
" never selfish enough ! "
Zhan said weakly watching Yibo cry.

Yibo laughed out in sadness pushing Zhan away from him. His heart burnt in pain. He couldn't believe Zhan claimed his love is not selfish enough to took him away from the girl he loves.