𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟗

2 weeks later _

It's been two weeks Yibo stayed away from home. He has been taking treatment from Psychologist. He was not sure how much he improved. But he has to come back as his family was getting curious of what he was doing outside. He just couldn't believe himself to face them with mental problem. So he hide his treatment well.

From the time Yibo left for his treatment, Zhan was totally banned to step out of the house. He was basically caged inside the 4 walls as he was not comfortable to get out of his room to face those eyes on him. For some reason he found everything burdening. He couldn't face others., couldn't talk to others comfortably, couldn't meet others eyes.

Zhan was nothing like the cheerful boy who used to light up others world with his sunshine smiles. He hardly feel any joy now that his life is filled with unnecessary pain.

Facing all the negative emotions Zhan lost his self esteem. He believed everything others say about him though it hurts. His mind was filled with guilt which he never earned. He blamed himself for breaking his sister's wedding even though he has no idea how he ended up in Yibo's bed. He got himself to believe he deserves all the sadness for hurting his sister so he is getting punished for his wrongs when he did nothing.

The love he had for Yibo has somehow faded. The only thing he feels right now is disgust and fear.

Sometimes he just sit alone looking far away with blank eyes. Mind and heart striped of all emotions that he believes he no longer breathing.

...........................................................

Yibo came home after two whole weeks and greeted his parents then chatted with his brother for sometime as they will be leaving after a few hours. Then he moved forward and walked towards his room. Before he could enter he heard some voices from his room then he masked his steps to know what's going on with his husband.

He leaned over the door and eye Zhan who was busy painting something over his bed.Wang Yi was hovering over the painting with an excited expression, muttering something to Zhan with cute voice.

" Uncle Zhan., this is so cute!.."

Yibo heard Wang Yi exclaimed with a bright smile as he walked behind them. He noticed a light smile over zhan's lips, he ruffled Wang Yibo's head with his left hand as he continued to give the painting a finishing touch.

After Zhan completed the painting he gave it to Wang Yi who lunched himself over zhan and hugged him like a little baby who he was.

" Thank you! I will miss you! I will miss painting with uncle!"
Wang Yi muttered Hugging Zhan tight.

" Will miss You too!"
Zhan said kissing the little child's chubby cheeks as they broke their hug.

They were not aware of the presence of Yibo which he later announced clearing his throat.

Zhan flinched looking at Yibo. He couldn't conceal his fear as he looked at the man then towards the bed sheet which he almost destroyed with the colours.

Wang Yi ran out of the room after saying a hello to Yibo as he was not comfortable with Yibo to begin with. He somehow found yibo scary.

Yibo eyed Zhan noticing how scared the boy was. He then eye where Zhan was looking, could help but sigh in frustration as he noticed why the boy was scared.

" Sorry! "
Zhan muttered out ready to spill his tears. He couldn't forget the expression Yibo has when he unconsciously dropped his color on Yibo's favourite bedsheet last time. He couldn't make himself forget those harsh words. He was sure if not for the babies, Yibo would have killed him out of anger.

Yibo knew better to stay in front of the boy and let him panic more. He went away to his study not knowing what to do with Zhan now that even  little expression could made the boy panic.

He could see Zhan lost much weight then two weeks ago. He was not sure if he was eating well or not. Did he pull any stunt over food. Can't be as he surely would have been notified if Zhan objected anything.

...........................................................

It's been two weeks Yibo came home. The man never slept in his room but stayed stucked inside his study. It was a relief for Zhan. As he felt living far away from Yibo is better then to sleep in terror that he could be raped by his own husband any time.

Zhan waddled inside his Pa's flower shop doing some little things trying to keep his mind out of stressed. Mr. Shen chuckled looking at his pie being cute even through there was no smile on his pretty lips.

" Pa..! "
Zhan yelled cutely as Mr. Shen laughed at his cute hands working on the flowers.

" Sorry sorry! "
Mr. Shen said biting his tongue. He knew better than to irritate his baby.

Zhan pouted and walked out of shop and started to water some new flower plants.

Because of bright sun rays., Zhan felt dizzy for a moment then it went away. He again got busy watering., and felt it again after 15 minutes this time stronger. He looked inside the shop through the glass to find his Pa writing something. He wanted to call him out but he couldn't as his legs gave out. He hugged his baby bump protectively as he fear he started to drop out of dizziness. Before he hit the ground he felt himself being held in a strong pare of arms. Because of Dizziness Zhan couldn't see the face for sometime as the man Made him stand and hold him protectively.

" Zhan?  Hey..! Can you hear me?!"
Zhan heard someone repeating those words quite few times.

After a few moments Zhan felt himself a little bit better. His blurred vision cleared to some extent.

" Gege! "
Zhan muttered softly looking at the person who support his back and took him inside the shop and made him sit.

" Baby! What's wrong?! Are you in pain?! Can you hear Pa?! "
Shen wei asked in worry as he made zhan drink some water.

Zhan nodded weakly with a tiny smile trying to assure his Pa. He then blinked a few times trying to help his vision.

" Gege! why are you here?! "
Zhan asked in a little voice looking at Dylan.

" need some flowers for my mother's birthday! Why are you here in this condition?...!"
Dylan asked in a worried voice. He couldn't help himself but to take zhan's hand for check up.

It was his mother's birthday today. Because of an oppression he was late to wish his mother so he thought to take some flowers. He stopped in front of the shop as it was in his way. He never thought to face zhan in this condition here.

He found Zhan falling, he was so scared. He hadn't met the boy from last month. Yibo never took him for a check up. He is not sure if Yibo is taking him somewhere else or not. He eyed Zhan with a frown as the boy was pale and weaker then before.

...........................................................

Dylan stayed with Zhan for two hours, feeding him then warning him to keep himself out of stress and eat healthy, sleep early. He had to leave soon as his mom was calling him again and again.

He apologized to Zhan and excused himself out. Before he could leave he heard Zhan calling him from behind.

He turn back and found Zhan with a flower bouquet walking hurriedly towards him. His heart was filled with worry again thinking Zhan might trip.

" Hey hey! Slow down! What if you fall?!"
Dylan said walking towards Zhan who pouted and gave him the flowers.

" Gege you forget to take these for your mama! "
Zhan said as Dylan took the flowers.

" Humm thank you! "
Dylan said as he hugged Zhan sideway making the later pat his back a few times.

" bye bye gege! "
Zhan bid bye with a light smile.

Dylan smiled and bid him bye and drove away.

.........................................................