𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟏𝟓

What is love what is obsession?

Yibo had been asking this to himself for so long that he couldn't remember.

When Mr.Shen asked him this question he fall into silence. What could he reply, when he himself is unaware of the answer.

Everything was under control a few hours ago, He thought even if depressed Zhan finally stopped struggling and be a little patience with him, but it was all a calm before strom.

Zhan had always been docile patience and obedient as far as he remember. Yibo never thought that Zhan would play obedient and wait for a chance to run away. As far as he remember, his villa had high security, he himself couldn't understand how did he ran out without being noticed. If he could leave then why didn't he try to leave before?!

With all questions running mad inside his head, Yibo speed away towards Mr. Shen's villa. He could only find it reasonable for him to be there.

His heart was beating irregular in fear. He knew what was coming., he blamed himself for being too lazy and let Zhan leave under his nose. Now he had to face the broken husband break again.

Reaching the house, he ran out as a madman as if dogs were chasing him for life.

He regrets., he regrets all the mistakes and decisions, as long as Zhan stay sane, he will pay with his life if it's needed, but he needed him to be alright.

He exhaled as he found the boy sitting in front of the Door with empty eyes.

He slowly bent down in front of him., knowing it's too late to hide. He has to face it all alone.

He needn't need to speak a word, cause Zhan already opened his mouth vomiting poison.

" killing my babies wasn't enough, you couldn't even spare my Pa!"

Yibo's could only look at Zhan with red eyes., he knew this was coming soon, he hadn't thought so soon.

That day when Zhan bleed, and hospitalised, Mr. Shen had been there for a medical examination., he couldn't bear the heartache watching the boy he raised for 10 years in coma.

Yibo still remember how he screamed that he shouldn't have taken Zhan to Xiao Family, it was his biggest mistake. He only wanted to give Zhan a good life so he sent his away, he didn't know making the boy leave will bring the boy to this breaking point.

Yibo couldn't forget How the man howled in sadness that he should have raised Zhan himself, even if it means Zhan couldn't eat 3 meals a day, couldn't be well educated, at least in this way Zhan hadn't had to go through this pain.

Mr. Shen couldn't overcome the guilt for not fulfilling his life long love's last wish to keep Zhan safe. At that time he did not know sending Zhan away for a safe life won't be as safe as he imagined. He couldn't live in guilt and had a heart attack.

Yibo was scared to let Zhan know of the lose, he was scared that he already lost a baby he couldn't take his Pa's death. But truth has to come out one day or another.

Watching Yibo silent Zhan lost it totally. He held Yibo's collar and shake him like a madman. Screaming and crying he could only ask why.

" I was wrong., I was wrong to fall in love.. Okk! I am sorry , so sorry! You told me, you will Make me regret loving you! Gege I regret., I regret loving you that I lost all I had., I am taking my love back , then can you please return all you have snatched? Humm.. Please, I beg you.. Return my Pa..! " Zhan wailed weakly shaking Yibo who could only tear up. What must he say now? He couldn't possibly return dead people? Can he? Life is really cruel, if you won't cherish God gift in time then there is no point in regrets. Zhan won't just listen to his regrets. What is the use of his regret and pain when it won't possibly correct all his mistakes.

" Please.. I beg you.."
Zhan wailed sadly., his heart was unbearable. " I was wrong.., I was wrong to fall for you.., but I swear I didn't mean to sleep with you that night., I have no idea how did I end up there..! I have low alcohol tolerance., I only drank a shot, then I only remember waking up next to you! I swear Yibo I never planned to snatch you away from jie.. I could never dream about hurting jie. " Zhan mumbled in total distress. Yibo only cried hearing all this., it's not that he has no idea about the matter., but he was late.

He was filled with so much disgust that he didn't bother to investigate the situation before. He knew Zhan had some unspoken feelings inside so he had assumed that he drugged him.,he chose to investigate only when he get to know from Mr. Shen that Zhan was his little baby from back then who used to be so innocent and naive., he finally lost it. He knew if Zhan was his little baby then he would never hurt anyone even if he went through a personality change.

" If I really wanted you then I would have tried all means from the day you entered our home with jie., why would I wait for 3 years.. Please.. I haven't done anything disgusting.. I was happy., I was really happy that Jie could find something who love her so much., I would never do something so disgusted with my jie!.. " Zhan wailed breathlessly. Because of excessive emotions he couldn't breath.

" Why couldn't you all believe me? Papa threw me away, didn't he had a slightest bit of trust in me., I had no expectations from you, but still.. Gege.. Tell me do I deserve this.." Zhan was dizzy by then. His body was so hot that Yibo panicked.

" haha.. It's ironic.. I never expected anything from you guys.. So it was bearable.. But papa.. I lived with him for 10 years yet he never had any trust in me., but my Pa, who raised me without any relationship for 10 years never even asked me if I really did something., my blood relatives are still living and enjoying their lives after showing their fake concerns yet my Pa died because of me.. " Zhan laughed sadly." Hah.. I am disgusted with his blood inside me., I wish he was Pa's child., I wish my dad had me with my Pa.. " Zhan mumbled with a sad smile. All his words were coming from his deep rooted hatred. He really was disgusted with the blood inside him.

Yibo could only cry in sadness and guilt hearing Zhan. He felt unbearable pain from Zhan's words. He felt something was wrong with Zhan who was talking in a drunk manner. His face was white as sheet.

Yibo flinched when Zhan slowly fall into his chest holding his collar., he thought Zhan hug in distress so he hold him putting his head over Zhan's head to only notice Zhan's head was bleeding. The amount of blood threw him into panic as he hadn't noticed it before. He had no idea how long he has been bleeding.

Before he could even get back his sanity Zhan mumbled something he never wanted to heard in his darkest nightmare.

"I regret meeting you... If it's possible to change the past then I would kill myself then to save you from that accident even if it means you die..!"