𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟏𝟕

His eyes fall on someone familiar far away from him.His heart started to beat fast In hope.At least this time he can finally beg forgiveness.

Zhan couldn't help but run to the person who was busy on call without noticing him coming towards her.

".. Jie.." Zhan wailed softly. Standing a few steps away from her. He couldn't actually believe it was her, his sister who hold him to sleep every night after he was distressed from nightmare. The sister who feed him in sickness and cried if he hurt himself by mistake. He was trembling and crying like a baby by them. There was a little bit hope in his heart, that she won't hate him too much, won't push him away again, even if she scold him he is willing, even if she hit him, he will get beaten but he really hoped she won't look at him with those teary eyes filled with blames and unspoken emotions.

Xiao Li dropped her phone hearing the voice of the most important person of her life.,her little didi for whom she was heartless enough to destroy her 5 years of relationship. She thought her baby was in hospital yet he was here in the middle of the busy road, shock was understandable for her.

She was sweating very badly. She wasn't prepared to face her baby yet.She felt suffocated with so much guilt.,if it wasn't for her.. Then her baby wouldn't have to go through so much pain.She couldn't bring herself to face him yet.

She started to leave hurriedly not wanting to face him knowing it will break her.

It was not that she wasn't willing. It was just her face was thin., she couldn't bear her didi looking at her with sadness and disappointment after knowing the darkest Truth.

"Jie.,hiks-Please...Don't go! Listen to me okk..! Please..!"
Xiao Li was stoped by Zhan hugging her from back and crying into her neck. Even if she tried her best to break the hug and Run away she just couldn't bring herself to hurt her Didi more than she already did.

Zhan boy cried breathlessly hugging her tight in fear that she will also throw him away like others did. He keep begging for forgiveness For the things he never did.His heart was aching painfully.

" I am sorry Jie..! I.. I didn't mean to take him away from you! Please.. I had no idea what happened.. I am really sorry Jie..! Please come back. He still loves you.. Please I beg you!Forgive me...I am so sorry!" Zhan wailed breathlessly mumbling in between that he was hurting to death.

Her heart was getting stabbed with his every word yet she just couldn't bring herself to turn and accept her mistakes. What should she say. What must she tell her didi? Should she just accept her sins that it was not him, but her who hurted him, it was her who is guilty.

Xiao Li didn't know about her didi's feelings for Yibo back then, when she knew it was too late. 3 nights before her wedding her mother was begging Zhan to cry if he feels sad, then only she knew her didi was in love with Yibo from more than 10 years. At first she was in shock. Slowly somethings started to make points.

When Xiao Li met Yibo, she was a bit overwhelmed from his sickening gaze, later when they became friends he told her that he found her similar to something he loved back then who left him like he meant nothing. At first she was feeling sad for the boy later they slowly fall in love and she didn't mind much when Yibo look at her like he was seeing someone else in her.

It all made point to her that the person who left Yibo back then was Zhan, and she could understand why, as Zhan shifted from countryside to city when he was 9 for his dad's treatment then lost his dad, after a year he had to come to live with them so it was not possible for them to be in contract.

Her love for Yibo was not enough. She wanted to return Zhan the love he deserved. She only had one way to drug Yibo and make him sleep with her drunk didi.