𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟏𝟒

One week later _

It's been a week Zhan being discharged from hospital. Yibo didn't take him to Wang Mansion rather keep him under his supervision in his private villa.

The only thing Zhan did other than fainting was to sit like a person deprived from any emotion near the window giving Yibo headache.

At first Yibo could force feed Zhan but it seems impossible now as the boy will threaten him with anything he could find if he came 10 feet near. But Yibo has to feed him as he hadn't have a single bite from last 3 days., at this rate he fear he might lose Zhan before he can even explain something to the boy which he was scared to.

"Can you please eat.." Yibo said placing the food over the table. It's been a month and two weeks, he was sleep deprived. His eyebags clearly explain how much he was going through because of his wrongs., if possible he would have begged forgiveness on his knees but he knew., asking for forgiveness means letting Zhan go and he couldn't accept that., couldn't accept being away from him after knowing it was the person he waited for more than 10 years., the person he yearned for the most., the same child who pulled him put of darkness yet to push him into darkness again with his disappearance.

He knew what he did was a sin., but he is willing to repent till death as long as Zhan stay with him.

Getting no response Yibo knew better than to anger the mourning husband but he was desperate., he couldn't afford to lose someone again.

Yibo slowly moved towards Zhan alerting him like a scared animal. The next thing he knew was holding his breath as Zhan threw a vase which hit his head making him bleed again which was nothing new, as Zhan would throw anything he found at him if he try to get close to him.

Zhan was getting into Hyperventilation as Yibo came closer to him which made him threw Yibo away from him with a harsh movement and try to get away but couldn't as Yibo chased him and hold his struggling body up from ground making him wail as he was disgusted with the man., he couldn't accept a slightest touch from him.

His heart was unbearable painful being aware how much disgusted Zhan was from his slightest touch, yet he hold his sadness to himself knowing he deserves it. He took Zhan to sofa and sit taking him on his lap.

"Let go!" Zhan yelled as he cried trying to make Yibo's hold loose but nothing worked, moreover his body was weak as he has not eaten anything from days which made him feel dizzy for a moment for overwhelming emotions.

"I will let go as long as you eat..!" Yibo said emotionlessly but in actual he was just exhausted from everything. He has to take care of Zhan, then visit hospital, then work on his pending work., he has less time to care about himself.

"Okk.. I will eat.. I will eat.. Just let me go please., don't touch me with those disgusting hands.." Zhan sobbed in pure sadness as he struggle making Yibo leave him.

It didn't take a second for him to jump out of Yibo's lap and skip away from him like a plague. He slowly took the plate with trembling hands and started to eat as he couldn't accept Yibo forcing him to eat anymore.

Yibo looked at him with sadness as he knew he had sinned enough to be treated like THIS. he pushed the glass towards Zhan as he choked knowing Zhan will just threw the glass if he try to make him drink.

Yibo watched Zhan eating a little with guilty eyes and take the plate away when Zhan put it back on the table. It was half eaten but Yibo didn't force him to finish everything knowing Zhan might just vomit everything if he eat more than he could consume.

...........................................................

It was midnight when Yibo get back home., he found Zhan asleep leaning over the window. He slowed caressed hand trying if it could wake him up or not., but getting no response he knew Zhan was in deep sleep. He carried Zhan carefully and moved him onto his bed which he do everyday after coming back from hospital.

He sat on the ground holding his hand., tears slowly slipped away from his eyes which he was holding from days.

He wanted to cry and beg For a chance from Zhan, the husband he hurted so much yet he couldn't give Zhan a reason to give him a chance so he held him captive.

He wanted to tell Zhan That he didn't lose their both children., one of their children is still alive., but struggling through life and death. But he was scared., Zhan is already lifeless., if by chance their son did not manage to survive he is sure Zhan will die without a second thought., so he choose to hide. At least in this way only he will suffer watching his child dying in front of him in the worst possibility., but he couldn't let Zhan go through the heart breaking experience of watching his child suffering with his own eyes every day.

When Yibo took Zhan to hospital that day., Zhan already lost one of the child because of heavy blood loss., but they managed to save the younger one yet because of premature delivery the child couldn't breathe on it's own. They put him under NICU. He invited best doctors for the treatment yet because of weak heart, there is a few chances of it's to live, everyday is a struggle for him to keep his child. The child is so small and fragile that it breaks his heart to watch his own child suffering in front of him get he couldn't do anything but to pray for mercy from God.