𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟏𝟖

Zhan didn't know how long he has been staying in darkness. His vision was filled with black dots. Head hurting like crazy. His ears were buzzing with slow beeping. Other than that only silent could be heard.

After half an hour of struggling, Zhan finally opened his eyes slowly. His vision was blurry but he still could notice the deep blue celling. He keep blinking trying to understand what is happening.

At the moment Zhan's head was empty., and he could only feel the throbbing pain inside his head. Other than that there was no thought.

Some muffled voices from outside reach his ears., it made his head hurt more. He wanted to hold his head yet he couldn't lift his hand. It's not just hand, his whole body felt heavy and heavy. Those voices from outside seems to stop after a few moments then he heard the door pushed open., it's not that he was ignorant., but his head ache made it impossible to move his head and look at the people who entered.

Zhan head some gasping heavily after noticing him. And he still could only look at the celling. Because he could think anything else., he heard running footsteps. And the next second he found two weights on the bed and his both hands were being head gently by four small hands and low whine of children.

Zhan finally couldn't take it anymore and looked at the both side and found himself being cazed by two 5 years old baby boys.

Zhan blinked in confusion and again his head throbbed in pain. He tried to move but couldn't., the babies wailled loudly making him lose his sanity at some point., before he could even show his annoyed expression he heard something unbelievable.

Did the babies just call him....?
What the hell. Zhan's head buzz with their voices and then he heard them again whimpering "Papa..!" with great distress.

And his head felt like tearing apart as suddenly memories started to force inside his head., he felt like his head was breaking and bleeding. He gasped heavily trying to force them away but they keep coming and he cried out in a low pained whine making the man panic who was still standing in front of him in disbelief.

Zhan felt his conscious fading with the voice of a man who cried in panic.

............
............

Zhan felt his heart unbearable after waking up again. He couldn't believe the situation. He wasn't prepared for this, to live again. It felt horrible being reborned with all his memories. It was hard for him to accept. He started to sob in desperation and hurt.

After a whole hour crying he felt someone opening the door again., last time he pretended to be asleep as it was hard for him to collect his thoughts but this time he was helpless., he was caught red handed wailing his eyes out by an unknown man. His face was red with both crying and embarrassment as he got caught. Before he could meet the man's eyes he felt his head throbbing again.

Zhan winched making the mad panic and run to him. Zhan's eyes were closed and he still hadn't seen the man's face but he was aware that the man was built and tall.

"Don't think so hard..!" Zhan heard the man spoke with low voice which was pleasant to his ears.

" is it unbearable? Do you want to take painkiller..?" The man asked Zhan making him open his eyes a little and found a totally unknown face which was handsome and handsome.

The man sighed looking at Zhan being silent and pained. He opened the drawer and bring out a box then get the medicine. Zhan keep silent and admiring every small details about the man, his heart felt warm, he couldn't understand why. There was a strange sence of familiarity in his deep conscious. He found the man being strangely intimate with him without being uncomfortable as if he was used to it.

"Stop thinking., it will hurt your head!" Zhan heard the man said in worry and rubbing his hair lightly making him unconsciously lean more. Then only he noticed the man already feed him medicine while he was distracted.

Zhan suddenly remembered about the babies, he thought he had lost both of then, he couldn't understand how is it possible for them to be alive, did Yibo hide them away from him? How did they get here? How could he be here.. He started to get head ache again.

Zhan winched in pain and grabbed the man's hand tightly making him alert.

" babies..?" Zhan mumbled with tears and looked at the man for an explanation.

"babies?... You mean Jian and Jun? Hum.. Have you forgotten them?" Zhan heard the man's worried voice.

He couldn't believe someone gave the babies the name he wanted them have to..? But who..?

"Who..named them?" Zhan couldn't help himself but ask making the man panic for a bit.

The next second the man exhaled heavily trying to dismiss the panic from his heart. " You Named them...? Xie Jian and Shen Jun..!" Zhan heard the man speak.

He couldn't believe himself for a moment., how could he name them? Why did he not remember? Then again he was sure they were his as he could notice the resemblance of himself in them.

Suddenly their surnames hit his head making him dizzy for a moment.. Xie? Shen..? This is wrong.. Shouldn't they be Wang and Xiao..?

He looked at the man in panic for a moment? Is he living in some other world or someone else's body.. This is quite bad. He couldn't just believe.

"mirror..!" Zhan mumble in panic making the man run and get him one.

Zhan stared at his reflection in the mirror it was surely him but more healthy and aged.

" which year..?" Zhan asked again looking a bit lost.

The mad exhaled in sadness this time feeling his heart unbearable he replied "2022" making Zhan breath heavily.

2022.. This is unbelievable.. He is 31 already. How could the babies be so young then? Shouldn't they be at least 10 years old then.

" how old are the babies?" Zhan asked making the man sit dejectedly next to him and looked at him with pain. "five!" he replied.

Five.. Zhan laughed in madness. His head hurt. He couldn't understand. How is it even possible. Did he really take over a body who looks like him.

Still now Zhan had all type of depressing ideas and questions but he forgot to ask one main question. And it didn't hit him yet.

" What Year do you remember?" The man suddenly asked him a question Zhan couldn't reply as he remembered those memories which didn't seem to fit here.

"Honey.. Please..?" The man mumbled.,making Zhan suddenly see darkness.

Some memories float in his head making him winch and scream in pain.

Zhan felt himself being forced to remember a few scene which were blurred.

" Honey.. Please! Don't close your eyes! " He heard a man pleading. His heart felt unbearable. He wanted to hug the man but he couldn't. He could see the scene was bloody and the man was crying patting his cheeks heavily. He heard himself mumble "A-Yun!" in a choked voice then he felt everything stopped and darkness surrounded him making him lose him in darkness.