𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟏𝟐

Yibo dragged Zhan away holding his arms harshly. With passing time he was getting furious., how could Zhan think about leaving him after destroying his life? This was unacceptable for him.

" Want to leave? Humm.. You have became so daring that you dream about leaving here..!"
Yibo said darkly, his hold was so harsh that Zhan wanted to cry loudly yet no voice come out other than some fearful cries.

" Wang Yibo., leave him! You are hurting him God Damn it! " Mrs. Wang screamed at Yibo who just come after Yibo knowing her son's obsession with Zhan, she fear Yibo will hurt Zhan in anger.

Mrs. Xiao who was stunned watching his son abused in front of her own eyes feel like it was a nightmare for her. She couldn't even move till she heard Mrs. Wang yell at Yibo.

" Leave who? Him.. Hahaha.. Never.. He can't leave here., not even after death!" Yibo yelled at Mrs. Wang.

Yibo then eyed Mrs. Xiao with rage in his eyes.
" Mrs. Xiao, I was being tolerant with you all yet you focred me., you better watch out from now on! "
Yibo threatened Mrs. Xiao with a cunning smile making her sudder.

The next thing the both mother saw was watching Yibo drag Zhan out with him, who was struggling helplessly which was nothing in front of Yibo's eyes.

Mrs. Xiao fall down and cried watching her son hurt in front of her own eyes yet she couldn't do anything.

" I am sorry., I am sorry for bring a worthless mother to you son! "
Mrs. Wang hugged Mrs. Xiao who was crying on her own helplessness. Mrs. Wang felt like she failed Yibo and how could her son turned into a monster in human form.

......................................................................................................................

It was true, Yibo stopped his treatment as it was not helping him., he was too deep into his deep rooted disgust and insecure that the Psychologist gave up on him as she thought Yibo had gone crazed.

Miss.Yun couldn't help but feel bitter at the sight of Yibo. She felt somehow fearful of Yibo as every time Yibo visits, he always lose his patience and break something or behaved like a crazy person. As a Psychologist, it's her work to look after her patients and their mental condition yet she clearly rejected Yibo again and again yet Yibo keep coming back begging for her help. All she is aware that Yibo come to her every time looking desperate after hurting his husband and she hates it as Yibo never open up much or let her treat him, or listen to her.

She sighed heavily as Yibo again left after his treatment which is a torture for her. She looked at the condition of her clinic and thought this is the time to move from here. She couldn't carry on as Yibo keep breaking her clinic then replacing with new and she need to stay away from him as she fear she will need a Psychologist at this rate if Yibo keep coming to treatment.

...........................................................

Wang Yibo looked at Zhan's sleeping figure under the comforter and sighed. After the argument with his mother Yibo took Zhan away from Wang mansion and moved him to his private villa with high security where it's impossible to break in. He knew he was hurting Zhan, but he couldn't accept him trying to leave. For that he could stoop to any level.

He went near Zhan who was looking pale and tired. He sit next to him with a expressionless face., the next moment he smiled like a maniac. He will have Zhan here with him even if he has to break him to keep him.

......................................................................................................................

Zhan looked at Yibo warily who was looking at him with fake gentleness. He was aware that it was impossible for Yibo to treat him with care, even if it was actual , zhan would never buy it.