𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟏𝟔

1 week later _

It's been a week Zhan being hospitalised. His head injury is almost healed., but his mental condition has been destroyed. Yibo heavily guarded the ward in fear that a little mistake and Zhan will run out and he won't be able to get him back again. Now a days Yibo lived in the hospital. He has to both look after Zhan and his son whose condition is improving slowly. Every time he took courage to explain about the child, zhan will lost it after hearing his voice and threaten him with his life many times making him scared. He was really scared to approach Zhan.

.....
.....
.....
.....
.....

Dylan sat next to the hospital bed., it was quite as Zhan was sleeping. His heart was hurting badly watching him like this. He really wanted to tell Zhan about his child yet he was selfish.

Even if in pain, Zhan show his distress and emotions after losing everything., if they let him know about his son, then he fear Zhan will sacrifice his life again for the baby and allow himself to be caged by Yibo again like he did in the past. Even though he and Zhan talked a few times before. They were close enough to understand each other. He knew Zhan could get away, he let himself be tortured and caged in the hope for his children, so that they could have a family. He did not want to raise his child away from Yibo like his dad did then died leaving him all alone. He wanted to try.., even if it hurt him. Yet he never succeeded.

Feeling someone caressing his hair Zhan slowly opened his eyes. His brown eyes meet The dark pair of eyes which hold so much love and care., same way the expression is filled with hurt.

Zhan was not a fool., he could read Dylan's emotions from time to time., those unspoken feelings which he never tried to accept. He knew if he won't now then never. He couldn't accept being with that monster anymore. He wants to leave even if it means taking advantage of Dylan.

"Gege., can you please allow me to leave?!" Zhan spoke slowly holding Dylan's hand over his head. His eyes were speaking aloud his miseries, he needn't need to reason them out.

It's not that Dylan couldn't help him or didn't want to help, but he was scared for his safety. He had already thought of helping Zhan if he really wanted to get away., even if it means angering Yibo enough to destroy himself and his family.

" What will you do if you leave? Where will you go? Do you think Yibo can't find you if you run? He is already like this., if you leave.. I don't know what will he do to you once found..!" Dylan asked with sadness as he caressed Zhan's cheeks. He was really scared for the boy.

" There world is huge gege, won't there be a little place for me to hide..? What if he can find me back, it's never late to die gege.. I can't bear his presence anymore.. I feel like a dead person..!" Zhan wailed softly. He felt hopeless. In his heart he was scared., scared to stay in Yibo's presence anymore. He felt disgusted, how could he live with someone who snatched his life away from him.. This is unbearable for him.
Fearing Dylan might reject him he could only threw himself at him, caging him with his arms. His tears left wet patches on Dylan's white coat. " I beg you gege please help me..!" Zhan sobbed helplessly.

Dylan helplessly shake his head and hugged Zhan tight as tears made their way out of his eyes. He was really unlucky to fall in love with someone who was so broken and couldn't hope for his feelings to be returned, but that doesn't make him sad. He was happy that at least Zhan trusted him enough to let his emotions out in front of him. He will do anything Zhan ask even if it means giving his life away.

" You must take care of yourself.., and live happily.. Okk.. Promise..!" Dylan asked breaking the hug and Cupped Zhan's cheeks making Zhan nod heavily with tears. He couldn't help but press a long kiss over Zhan's head making the boy tear up sadly as if he could fwwl Dylan's distress.

With in the next two hours, Dylan helped Zhan to get out of the ward without being noticed making him dress as a ward boy. After getting out Zhan couldn't help himself but hug Dylan and mumble thank you again and again.

Leaving the hospital Zhan walked aimlessly. Surely he did say the world is enormous, but he has no place which accepts him where he wants to go. If it was a few months ago he should have gone to his Pa and beg him to take him away, but now there is no Pa who feed him , no dad who hold him and keep him safe. There is no place for him.His mind was filled with endless pain, his whole body was hurting,Yet he keep on walking. He was looking distressed,making passers-by glance at his beautiful face messed up with tears.His soul was bleeding to even think there is no destination, no reason.He looked so sad that people pity his condition after noticing how broken he was.His heart was bruised.He was feeling dead., why couldn't God grant him a little bit happiness. He detest his life., at some point He wanted to die.Yet He was too guilty to die Without asking forgiveness for the deed he never had done.He so badly wanted to leave this world and meet with his dead parents, dead children, yet he couldn't without asking forgiveness from his jie. Alsh as if God was listening to his selfless thoughts, For the first time in his life God listened to his prayers and granted him his most yearning wish.