𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝟒

" don't touch me ! "
Zhan cried hard as he fight his way with Yibo who striped him bare.

" shut it! "
Yibo hissed slapping him harshly making his lips bleed.

" No., No... Please..! "
Zhan wailed in fright watching Yibo tying his wrists behind his back with his tie.

He panicked watching Yibo striping himself bare. Without caring about the consequences Zhan tried to run away as he was not ready for the pain.

" You really have no fear! "
Yibo hissed darkly near Zhan's ear as he pulled him upon his lap handing him forcefully.

" I am sorry! Please! Don't do this., I beg you please!"
Zhan cried hard struggling to get out of the hold. With passing time he was getting frightened.

Zhan suddenly stopped crying feeling Yibo position him above him. He looked at Yibo with fright.

" No, No...! "
Zhan sobbed fearfully as Yibo positioned him over his dick without any preparation.

Zhan felt breathless to even imagine the pain of being taken without preparation when Yibo always tear him down even with preparation.

" I won't ever talk back! Hic- please let go! Don't do this! "
Zhan wailed out fearfully as Yibo held him tight and forced him over his dick.

" Ahh.. No.. Stop ! "
Zhan wailed feeling the burning sensation as Yibo's dick was trying to force it's way inside him which was almost impossible without preparation.

Yibo groaned as Zhan was not ready to take him inside. Yibo looked at Zhan's painful expression then again pressed him hard over his dick which was slowly tearing it's way inside Zhan. The later bite his already bleeding lower lip.

Zhan felt suffocated with the pain as Yibo slowly yet painful enter inside him which tore his tender walls.

Tears made their way out of his eyes as he couldn't bear the pain. His heart was beating irregular as he couldn't take the burning from the thrusts.

" Can't., hurts! Please no more!"
As the pain grew unbearable., Zhan couldn't help cry for mercy.

Yibo looked at the pale face of Zhan looking like a dead flower. His eyes moved as blood dripped down from Zhan's mouth.

Yet Yibo never stopped., but abused Zhan more making the later lose his voice to even cry.

Zhan eyes blurred as he blinked a few times before slowly closing his eyes as he couldn't even voice his Pain out as he was feeling suffocated.

Yibo felt Zhan sinking into his Arms. He held Zhan's head which was thrown backwards. He stopped his cruel work at once as he held the unconscious body of the later. There was no regret in his expression as he believed Zhan deserves more.

He slowly pulled himself out of Zhan and saw him bleeding badly.

He stood up taking the unconscious body to Zhan and walked to washroom. He put Zhan inside the tub and filled it with warm water. It was something he usually do after torturing Zhan till he fall unconscious then put him in warm water till the later gain his concious back. It was a routine for Yibo.

As Usual Yibo went back to the room and changed the bloodied bedsheets and his clothes .

Getting a business call., Yibo went to his study and talked for a few minutes. When he get back to his room again he expected usual small cries of the boy but he only got silence in return which worry him a little.

He went into the bathroom again to find Zhan almost Drowning inside the tub. He run hurriedly and pulled him out of water. He breathed in relief feelings the breathing., he was relived that even slow but the boy was still breathing. He got up carrying Zhan out and laid him over his bed. Putting his loose shirt and a pare of shorts on Zhan he again carried him up to find him still bleeding which made him panic.

Without wasting much time Yibo warped the black blanket over Zhan and carried him out of the room.

The Wang family looked at Yibo then Zhan in shock but no one asked anything thinking Yibo might have hurt Zhan in rage as it was usual for then watching Zhan burished. But no one was actually worried for Zhan.

Yibo was getting into panic as they reached hospital as he almost couldn't feel Zhan's pulse rate.

Yibo admitted Zhan in emergency without much problem as He was one of the shareholders of the hospital.

...........................................................

3 hours later _

Yibo was getting impatient by the time as it was late., he didn't know what was so serious., did he unconsciously drown the boy to death.

Yibo just wait till the emergency light turned off.

Yibo got up watching his friend came out with a tired face with his fellow doctors.

" Yibo., come with me!"
Dylan asked Yibo to follow him after giving permission to the others to move Zhan to the ward.

Without any question Yibo silently walked With Dylan who asked him to sit.

" What is it?!"
Yibo finally asked getting unsettling feeling after watching Dylan's grim expression.

" Is it him? The one you forced to marry?! " Dylan asked with a worried expression.

Yibo nodded making Dylan breath hitched.

" how..! How longer have you been forcing yourself on him?! "
Dylan asked with a frustrated expression.

" Why does it matter! "
Yibo asked with indifference.

" I need to know as his doctor damn it! " Dylan hissed in anger.

" two months!"
Yibo finally whispered out knowing his friend never get angry without proper reason.

Dylan held his head for a moment. Then eyed Yibo sadly.

" You have gone too far! Why are you doing this?! Hurting him won't get you any relief., but only pain and guilt in the end." Dylan said with a heavy voice.

Yibo only eyed Dylan with irritation.

" don't look at me like that! He almost died today! Even if you don't care about his life, please think about A-Li. What will you reply her., that you killed her little brother whom she loved more than her relationship that she left you all alone for him! " Dylan said with a feded up voice.

Yibo looked at him with worry hearing Zhan almost died today. It was true that he always hurt the boy., but he never intend to kill him. He just wanted to make him feel that pain when your love won't return to you.

" are you aware of his condition?!"
Dylan asked with worry. Feeling a bit bitter.

" which condition?!"
Yibo snapped at Dylan.

" You never took him to see a doctor?! " Dylan asked with heavy heart.

Getting a negative reply Dylan felt like slapping the mind out of Yibo.

" He is pregnant with twins ! His condition is serious with severel complications. Stress and lack of nutrition is not helpful his health "
Dylan dropped the information on Yibo throwing him into pit of darkness.

" He is pregnant?! "
Yibo asked again trying to deny himself but getting a look from Dylan he couldn't help by feel the pain in his heart., thinking how he almost killed his children today. Even though he behaves like an animal with Zhan., he was never cruel to begin with. It was situation and the heart breaks of his loved ones leaving him for others.

" Stop here Yibo! Don't destroy him anymore! There is less survival chances of him in this pregnancy, so please don't kill him before he could even see his children.! "
Dylan said in a worried voice.

Yibo could only look blankly at Dylan at the information he just got.

...........................................................