3. Mysterious present

I was sitting in Master's room alone now, he left half an hour ago to bring something and hasn't come back yet. His bedroom is very aesthetic and comfortable, especially this navy color bed. The wallpapers are white with sparkling gray small dots, like a universe but in other colours.

The door opened while I was wondering around the room, living in a room like mine can't be compared to a one like this.

"Did you like it?" He asked out of nowhere after entering and closing the door behind with a bag in his hand. He placed it on the bed and walked to open the curtains to let the sunlight come in.

"S.. Sir?"

"Call me by my name"

"I'm sorry but I have to leave, I can't stay here" I bowed to him and got out to the kitchen. He didn't say or even stop me, I wish he's not mad or anything.

☔︎︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎☔︎︎

At the kitchen it was a whole mess, what are they doing? As soon as I get in May walked out while giving me a dirty look from head to toe. I hurried in and saw Alya shaking, the ingredients were everywhere.

I helped her clean the ingredients from her clothes and she explained what happened. After she and the other maids finished the leaves outside, Mrs. asked her to bake a birthday cake,  when her daughter came in and saw that Alya put the vanilla powder before flour she became furious, what the hell. She could just say she hate her why all of this drama?

"Don't worry I can make it, go and take some rest" I patted her lightly and she nodded.

☔︎︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎☔︎︎

After finishing the cake I decorated it in a beautiful way that doesn't look too girly or boyish. I'm proud of my work because it looked amazing. Soon someone got in the kitchen, it's the first time I see this person here.

Without looking anywhere this person walked to the water tap and filled a glass of water and drank it while looking at me. The atmosphere was quite strange as we're looking at each other and the worst is why is he drinking so weirdly?

He put the glass back and walked, on his way out he praised me "It looks nice, good job"

My expression was confused, like what's wrong with him? I shrugged it off and placed the cake in the refrigerator for a little bit to not melt. Thereafter I cleaned the kitchen and it was shining like new ones. After that the maids came and started preparing like it's somebody's birthday today.

The curious me showed up and I asked a maid about what they're doing "What??! It's Master's birthday?!" The girl nodded as answer to my shouting and excused herself because she has other work.

'I knew it's someone's birthday in October but can't remember who, then it come out to be my Master's!'

Too many maids running here and there to make sure that everything is right. I followed them and started helping.

☔︎︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎☔︎︎

"Minghao! Can you please bring the cake?" Alya yelled from the guestroom. When I stepped in, there were a lot of people from high quality positions, everybody was dressing astonishingly. Looking at myself, I felt embarrassed 'As expected what do you think..'

When I put the cake on the table I felt a hand dragging me somewhere, when the person stopped, it was Amy. She scared me! I thought I'll be kidnapped.

"Minghao, my little Master ordered me to give this to you" She handed me a bag, the same one from the morning at Master's room. Did he bring it for me?