10. Back as I was

"FUCK OFF!! LET HIM GO!" Jun shouted in his seat while kicking the air trying to get rid of the ropes. The two men tied us up and drove the car.

"Sorry but it's an order from Mrs. to bring you back" One of them finally answered revealing to where our destination is, the palace.

"Bring me Wen Junhui, not him! Take off those stupid... ROPES!!"

"Please stop screaming they're not going to listen, you'll hurt your throat" I pleaded with worried eyes.

"They don't have the right to-"

"I am fine, nothing bad happened to me... or until we arrive there but I'm still okay" The middle sentence was a mumble.

They drove few meters then suddenly stopped. I looked at them in confusion until one of them got out then opened the door to our seats "Promise to not escape or do something dumb" His voice was deep which gave me shivers as I nodded vigorously. 'My wrists are red...'

In a short time the Master spoke up again "I'm hungry"

"Your candy bag" The bodyguard threw the bag to us. Jun glared and said "I'm thirsty, I want water"

"Give me the bottle please" I think I'll have fun for the rest of the ride to the palace.

"Don't you feel cold Minghao? It's cold outside right? Ouh~" He fake shivered and me who's trying their best to not laugh, I coughed to get rid of my laughter but the Master took it as an excuse "You see?! He got sick, I'll tell mom you didn't warm us up well"

"The blanket is in the trunk, stop the car–"

"No don't I'm not cold anymore. Look the sun is rising" I slapped him on his arm and corrected "You dumb it's setting"

"Whatever" After a while he was about to speak but I cut him off "Stop please"

"He's like my mom, have everything. I don't even know how it can fit in" Jun scoffed and turned to look out the window.

☔︎︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎☔︎︎

I don't want to enter, I feel my life will turn upside down if I step inside. They all are waiting for me in the garden and I'm here staying outside. "Come on!" Jun shouted to me and waved with his hands. I shrugged my thoughts off and walked in.

As soon as they opened the door someone jumped and hugged me tightly, it was Amy, who opened.

"Excuse me, there's something called personal space" The Master parted her and dragged me in. I shoved her a smile and followed my Master. When we arrived to the usual place where his mom is, she stood up quickly and ran toward us.

"Where did you go" Mrs. tears fell down as she hugged her son. Then there came the daughters, I don't know but I bowed to them and backed away. 'They changed...?' The oldest one smiled at me with warm expression that can be seen is sincere. I lowered my head and blushed, I don't know why, what's wrong with them?

When Tina parted from her son she looked at me, the same look as before 'I'm fooling myself, who's changed?' All of a sudden Jun hold my hand and hugged me while patting my back. I stayed still not knowing what to do, slowly I hugged him back not daring to look at the woman in front of me.
She gave me a mocked look and made her way to her room, before the woman leave she whispered something to the bodyguard that is surely not good for me, it's just I know.

I let go of the boy, he was smiling 'Why are you treating me like this?'

"Want to eat? Sure your stomach is hungry" Jun rubbed my belly lightly like a kid then walked to where the kitchen is "Come" Without hesitation I followed him.

☔︎︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎☔︎︎

Is this how it feels to be outside? He's so stubborn and at the same time a dummy "Nah don't worry, he'll do it by himself" I stopped Lana from helping the Master to cook something, that's his problem now, he refused our help to be responsible so he wanted to make for me a 'little snack' as we should call it. "Ok that's enough" Amy walked in and stopped him from whatever he was doing. Everyone stepped into the kitchen as well and started helping.

"Go go, get out" She stated again and pushed Jun out. "But I-" Amy cut him off "No no, please sit down. Rest, okay?" The boy pouted and sighed, he sat down with crossed arms acting angry. I chuckled and put the apron on.

☔︎︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎☔︎︎

The worst part is now, I don't want to meet her or even see. We began to prepare the food on the table for them to eat. I finished and quickly went back to the kitchen.

"Why did you come back?" Amy asked, because there must be at least four or five maids with them.

"Can't you go instead?" My puppy eyes showed again, her weak point.

I saw her rolling her eyes before going, I thanked her and suddenly she bumped into someone at the door. She apologized and helped the boy stand up. He calmed her down carelessly and quickly headed to me.

"We can eat together" It's weird, he all of a sudden became talkative and bright. I'm not saying I don't like it but that's suspicious. I nodded unsure to make him stop asking. The whole time he kept talking and talking, soon I'll get a headache.

"Aren't you going to eat with your family?"

"No I've prepared- I mean the maids prepared everything in..."

"In?.." I continued.

"In my room"

"Oh.." I sounded surprised though it's not but to not make him feel sad that I'm not interested.

When we arrived to the room it's really beautiful, as the last time. I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for him, the smell of the dishes are delicious.

"You can do whatever you want" Jun said as he turned on the TV and sat down beside me.

☔︎︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎☔︎︎

A very long time of silence passed. Took me more than half an hour to ask, thinking if I should do this or not but finally my courage gathered for me "Sorry for disturbing but.." I stopped for a while then continued "Isn't it weird how we are?"

Jun put his chopsticks aside and turned to face me a little bit confused "Um.... you mea-" I cut him off quickly "No need to answer right now, you can finish eating first"

"No but I mean our relationship? As I understood. If you want to know I hate following my mother's orders. When I first saw you I know, I remember, we made eye contact and you was very happy with your mother" At the mention of her I got frustrated but don't want to show, though he already saw enough "Then when that precious one left, you cried, a lot like very much and didn't leave your room just in necessary for a whole month" The Master grabbed the tray from his lap and put it on the table in front of the couch then came back.

"I was always asking Alya about you, she told me everything you went through. I felt sad, okay don't get me wrong! I'm not pitying you or something but like,, you know when you lose someone special to you it's very hard to accept the truth" He gave me a smile and I returned it weakly. The boy apologized for opening such hurtful conversation and changed the topic "You want to play something-" I want my answer, I interrupted him again by asking the same question.

"Ok sorry about what I said and will say. I saw how mistreated you was by my family and at that time I hated them very much, they never did that to anybody before. I thought you was interesting to know..." Jun started looking around the room and wiggling with his hands, I noticed he was nervous for a reason but didn't ask to not make him uncomfortable. "Could you.. continue please?"

The Master looked at me and stared. I began to feel anxious "Uh.. like... I know you're right but this has ended now, she doesn't have the right to do that again anymore. I don't even have any relation with her or-"

"I got a little crush on you"

❊❊❊

Have a good day/night