8. No reason

The smell of the grass after rain is refreshing. I'm taking a walk in the park near the lady's house, there was some kids playing with the water spots. But that guy, he looks suspicious. Like it was his first time here and he's lost, that person kept on looking here and there like someone was chasing him. It's not of my business, but why was he hiding so well? I don't care, let him do whatever he wants, I don't even know him.

I stayed for a little longer then went back home. I shouted when I arrived but no one was there, but there's a note on the table. She went to the city to meet her friend. Wow she's so energetic. If we compare; it's me who's 64 years old! I let out a sigh then walked to the living room and sat down not knowing what to do. I noticed she has a lot of books, so I decided to check them out. There are some comedy books and also info, interesting. I closed my eyes and picked a random book and opened it "Oh.. learning how to draw" The book reads "Maybe I can give it a try" I opened a drawer and saw papers there, I took them out and a pen then walked to the couch and sat down. I started with animal drawings first "Shit... I'm horrible" So quick I closed the book and put the pen down and laid on the sofa, slowly began to close my eyes and fall asleep.

☔︎︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎☔︎︎

I heard the door open when the grandma came in, looks like someone is with her, who is she talking to? When she walked to the kitchen a whole black dressed boy with a cap on his head and a mask preventing from seeing his face walked in to the living room and stopped when he saw me. He stared at me and I did the same, no one dares to cut the contact.

"Why were you hiding this morning, wasn't that you?" All of a sudden I said and he was confused "Huh?" He cleared his throat then said "Uhm... nothing, only playing with my guards"

"You said your guards?" I asked and he nodded "What brought you here. Jun?" The boy was shocked at how I knew that.

"How did you know!?" He yelled and took his cap and mask away "I.."

"Stop that, go back to your place. You're nothing to me and I'm nothing to you. I already quit my job there so go back please"

"I don't want to, who are you to order me?" His expression turned blank and a bit of scary voice he made.

"I'm done with what's happened to me there, I'm not going back" This is my first time being stubborn and talk like this with somebody. I don't know what got into me, why am I acting like this?

"You'll regret that soon, and-" He was speaking but I cut him off "I'm not regretting anything, your place is there and mine is... here, we're different. What do you know about how I lived??" My voice started to rise while I stood up and I myself can't control it. It's right he didn't do anything to me but I started to hate everything related to that family or maybe except one thing... or more sincerely.. a person "You can't tell, and stop being nice with me to show that your family is a good one!!" My grandma came in a hurry and started asking and calming us down. We ignored her and silenced for awhile.

"Thought of I don't know but in reality I already knew everything..." Jun's tone was low and then I was surprised when he shouted, the old woman ran and hold him to stop "I know Minghao, I know! Do you think I'm that stupid to not recognize?!!"

"Please boys don't fight, talk and make things right between you two. Everything goes well in discussing and understanding-"

"Yes, you lived an amazing live and don't know anything about me or how hard of time I was having!" I feel impolite to shout and the lady is trying to talk with us. Ugh.

"You like me!" I was about to respond but I felt my tongue is not able to say anything, like it was knotted. The black dressed boy put his hands on his hips and rolled his neck from side to side while facing the floor. When he stopped and looked up at me his eyes were holding hate, was scary, the grandma hold onto his hand then he let go of her lightly and walked towards me "Yes, you love me Minghao, that was fucking obvious. The dumb can notice it" He pointed at my chest with his finger while having the same tone as before. "That doesn't change anything between us, I still can step on you. You know you're disgusting for saying this, I felt disgusted instead of you. Remove that idea from your head because it's impossible. As you said, we're nothing and will never be. I'm your Master and as it is, you can't quit if I don't agree. Because you relate to me, you're still my servant" The door was heard closed but nobody of us cared.

"You came the whole way here only to say this nonsense?" I scoffed and let out a short laugh. My head raised and my eyes met his "You're right, I'm disgusting but..." I lowered my head down then smirked and looked up at him again. I held his chin and smashed our lips together. He was a complete shock and in my head I was asking why is he not pushing me, why is he not doing anything or slapping me, is he speechless? My mouth turned into a smirk between the kiss at my last thought "Now we're both the same" I touched my lips and said again "Who can have the chance to kiss the Wen son? From a famous and a respectable family that no one could think his first kiss would be taken by a guy"

Directly after I finished my sentence he punched me in the face, I stepped few steps backwards and faced him again with a fake smile "Nice one but you have to exercise more"

"If you have a pretty face doesn't mean you can cross the line" He came closer to me and started hitting me everywhere. I'm not defending myself because I know he'll regret it later. My nose started bleeding, he's good at hiding his emotions though he is afraid now.

I think the woman came back because I heard the door opening, she brought someone with her as they came in running. So quickly, they pulled Jun away from me and I started coughing.

"What are you doing!" The man shouted and the boy was trying to get away from his grip.

"Remember you're still a slave, fuck you"

I wiped the blood to not enter my mouth and he cursed me while shouting.

"Hey what's wrong?" The grandma asked calmly while holding Junhui's arm. "Take him" She said to the man she brought with her who is her neighbour and walked to me after they exited. I've seen him cleaning his garden two days ago.

"Why were you fighting?"

"I wasn't, it's him, and why did you bring that man?"

"I felt pity for him, he was running away from robbers he said, they're chasing him"

"So innocent. Whatever, don't ever bring someone you don't know home" I closed my eyes severely at the sudden pain I got.

"I'll get the aid kit, wait a minute"

☔︎︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎☔︎︎

"No he wasn't like that in the castle" I answered the woman's question as she's treating the bruises.

"So.. do you really like him?"

"I've been deceived, I fell for his kindness, that's right he's handsome and everything but that's not the point. I was very bad treated by his mom and siblings whose I couldn't say anything against, he was the only one among them who was nice with me. He break his mother's words and talked, played and treated me well. Because he did that his mom hit him since then he never talked or came near me, I'm sorry about that thing" I get lost in my thoughts explaining to her.

"Don't worry I'm an understandable person. Does he owe you something?" She asked after putting the aid kit away and sat down back.

I shook my head "He doesn't. It's only because I lost my mom at them? Maybe he felt pity for me? Or because I was the only boy there"

"Do you want to talk and make up with him?" I shook my head again "He should come and apologize for me, I haven't done anything bad toward him ever. I'm okay if he wants to make things up, I don't want to lose him tho"

❊❊❊

Have a good day/night