13. Searching for a place

"How kind of this lady to let us stay here" The cafe seems like no one entered it in years. Without complaining there is a small room to rest in, I can't deny but this woman looks like in her 80s, who'll clean it for her. It smells like rotten furniture due to the lot of humility it got. I sat down on the stale couch and wondered over the not so big cafe. Can't say that we can't sleep here but its smell is because of the long time it haven't been opened to get some air. Whatever, it's only this night and not forever.

Jun is looking around the room, hoping to find anything useful "What's this?" He came to me asking about an iron... plier?

"A plier, why?" I'm a bit confused of the stupid question he asked. What's the need? Or why, did he not know this neither...

"It just looks like... a garlic masher" A disgusted expression appeared on his face as he put it on the shelf beside him and leaned on it then glued his eyes on me.

It's scaring me, am I a ghost or did he see one. The boy can't stop staring "Stop this expression it's frightening!" My voice was a little bit trembling.

His answer gave me the feels to punch him in the face and never regret it "I just wanted to scare you with the thought it's dark here" I took a deep breath then rolled my eyes and sighed at him. Slowly I laid on the sofa on my left side and put my hand under my head and looked at him. She did put all the things she doesn't need here, and there's a LOT.

"Listen here, I'm sleepy and this clock shows 02:01 in the morning if it's right. I'll sleep comfortably and if you do anything dumb I'll kick you out and never let you in" He nodded vigorously and sat on the sofa across me. My eyes slowly started to close. Not long time passed I heard a loud thud which made me wake up again. The sun hasn't raised yet and things are happening, peace please.

I turned at my back and opened my eyes to face Jun standing beside me with something in his hands "Uu.. only wanted to cover you?" He smiled innocently showing his teeth, thanks to the streetlights from the big glass windows that let us see. I thanked him and took the blanket from his hands and he went back to his place and laid down turning his back to me.

☔︎︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎☔︎︎

I felt the sunlight through the window  in the cafe letting a slight light coming in. My eyes hurt a little as I opened them, I rubbed them lightly then noticed that the Master isn't here. A lot of negative thoughts come across my mind as I managed to sit up and organize my mind. Then the door clicked open, Jun came in and greeted me as soon as he saw me awake.

"I thought I can help the grandma till you wake up" I covered my face with my hands trying to fully wake up then looked at Jun "We have to leave now" He said and I nodded then stood up. It just feels wrong, going out from a place you don't own make me feel we are robbers, ESPECIALLY that the original owner isn't here.

It is late now, a lot of people are out shopping, eating, walking or playing. As soon as we walked out we heard gasps then whispers. There were a group of girls sitting outside next to the opened cafeteria.

"Hey girls, isn't this the son of that rich family?" I heard one saying as we walked closer toward them.

"Yeah, I heard they never let him out. I only saw his picture once, in the newspaper" Another brown haired responded then sipped her juice.

"Same" All of them said in unison while nodding.

"They're very strict" The others agreed on what one of them said.

I kept looking at them as we neared their seats but without making it obvious. What they complimented me next made me shy a little bit.

"The boy next to him is attractive don't you think so?"