16. Memory

"Hey May! Did you see Junhui?" The girl turned to me and shook her head. Is she still mad at me because I didn't bring her her birthday present?? I sighed and sat down on the couch thinking about last week.

Jun has been set as the heir of the castle, he wasn't satisfied with that thought but slowly accepted it. Nothing changed, he's still the same but what he did change is the rules was made; changed every single one. In my opinion it's much better than before and that's good that no one objected him. Of course, they should be happy for having the rights they lacked when his mother was ruling. Although they are thankful, also the maids and guards made a big party to celebrate the good news and thank the new heir. I had fun that night.

But what was MORE happier that me and Jun got together. Thanks to the daughters, they were the reason for it.

Flashback

"Wake up~!!" The voice startled me as I woke up frightened from the loud bangs on the door. I hurried to open and was greeted by May, the youngest of the Wen family.

"Ugh.. couldn't you be more louder??" My hair is messy as I rubbed it more with the sleepy eyes I'm not wanting to open "What do you want?"

"You sleephead it's 11am. You sleep too much wake up!"

"Yes yes.." I obviously sounded sleepy as I spoke then closed the door in her face. She quickly kicked it open and showed me her watch, it does say 11 in the morning "Come" May dragged me, I stubborn to change and wash my face but she refused and walked me downstairs.

When I sat down on the chair in the kitchen forcefully she opened the drawers and took out a bowl, animals cereal carton, a spoon and the milk bottle and placed them in front of me "Eat" She put the spoon in the milk and cereal bowl she made for me in hurry and walked up to the second floor.

I'm very confused right now. What's wrong with her, does she feel alright or maybe needs some rest. I started eating slowly trying to figure out what's happening in here. Soon Ella came running scaring me then threw an outfit at the table in front of me "After you finish wear this. Quickly!"

"Are.. you girls....." A long silence ".. okay....?" She didn't respond and walked to the living room to fix her hair and makeup.

"Where is Minghao!!" Isa screamed, I put the spoon down and took the clothes then went to the bathroom to change into them. A sky blue T-shirt striped with two yellow lines and one white in between in diagonal. A black pair of jeans and white sneakers.

When I walked out Ella ran and placed a black hat on my head after she styled it, and navy coloured expensive watch on my wrist "Perfect" She winked and made an ok sign while scanning me then pushed me to where her sisters were standing.

"Can someone please tell me... what's going on..?"

"You'll know later. Put on your shoes we'll be late!" The middle girl brought my shoes to me.

"Uh.. but I already have one.."

"Ahh! Hurry up then!!!" Isa walked out as we followed her to the car. Didn't know she can drive...

After few minutes we arrived to a place, to be honest, a luxurious one. I'm surprised at how amazing it looked. The design is very pretty, red, brown and black colours suit together with the red-brown leather sofas and the black chairs. Even the black and white floor is shining like it's new cleaned. 'Awesome'

"Something better waiting inside" Isa's voice interrupted my thoughts as she dragged me inside. It's a restaurant... I thought it was an hotel. But... what are we actually doing here?.. The three girls took me to a table and sat me down "We're going somewhere then will come back quickly. Sit here comfortably and don't worry" The oldest one said to me as she patted my shoulders from behind "And yes, you can order whatever you want"