Part 2

We stand in front of the League of Villains. There's 4 of them right now, a 5th one supposedly coming soon. I stand slightly behind Overhaul ready to fight at any moment, looking at my surroundings. The first member on the far left is a small girl, with blonde buns. She had a look of craziness in her eyes, and she was wearing a school girls outfit. The one beside her was tall, a man by the looks of it, wearing a top hat and a mask. He had a brown outfit with an emerald green pendant around his neck. The one in the middle, the leader by the looks of it, had baby blue hair, and his body was covered in hands. I knew who he was. Overhaul had occasionally talked about him. Tomura Shigaraki. The last one was a tall, bulky man, with sunglasses and brown hair. He held a big white stick. He was very ugly.

The door opens.

In the 5th member walks.

Thick dark raven black hair.

Ocean blue eyes.

Scars.

He's beautiful.

I try not to gasp audibly, but I stare at him, his eyes, his face. I recognize him.

Touya.

His clothes are long and edgy, his outfit fitting him perfectly. His scars go down his arms, face and chest, suiting his look, and making him have this superior aura. I walk over to him quickly. We stare into eachothers eyes for a while, and I see something in his. Recognition. He remembers me.

"I like your scars." I say, and quickly turn around, walking back to Overhaul.

"What was that about?" he asks. I tell him a quick lie, before turning around and locking eyes with Touya. I look at the ground, and try to organise my thoughts. I remember everything about him. Me and Touya Todoroki grew up together. We had been friends, me and the therapist. He used to vent to me about his abusive dad, Endeavour, and how his dad was forcing him to become something he couldn't. They would practise every day non stop, until one day, he was so overworked that he burned himself with his quirk. It was so bad that over 60% of his body was burned. He was supposedly dead, and it hurt. It had affected me so much that I was in a state of emotional emptiness, and didn't have any feelings. That's when Overhaul got me. I sigh, walking over to my spot at the door, to make sure nothing happens. Throughout the meeting they conversated, but I kept getting distracted with Touya. He looked so different. And I thought he actually died...I had gotten over it years ago though. I think about him as a child, his crazy white hair and blue eyes. I had always liked him, and had a crush on him of sorts, but after he died I had gotten over it. Now, even just by looking at him I could tell that all my emotions for him were coming back- no rushing back to me like a river. Blush rose to my face, and I attempted to hide by looking to the ground. I felt his eyes on me, burning into my skull. This was wrong- to switch from liking one person so quickly to another, and the feeling made me slightly sick. I wanted to run away and hide in a bathroom, like I used to in my early years with Overhaul. I bit my lip, almost leaving the fight about to break out unnoticed. I quickly looked up, deciding to focus on my emotions later. I rush over to Overhaul's side, quickly getting out my Katana for battle. The action starts, the man with the brown hair and sunglasses quickly rushing over to us, weapon in hand. I block his first attack with ease, and jump back from him. I attempt to take off my glove, but before I can, he manages to get in my face again! I glared at him in anger, dodging his attack while keeping an eye on Overhaul. he seems to be managing well on his own, so I focus back on my own fight. i lunge at the man, our blades clashing, but before i can jump back this time, he uses his quirk on me, and i'm flying through the air towards him in a big purple glow. he lifts up the big white weapon, as if to crush me under it, and i rip my glove off just in time as i near the weapon. As he tried to crush me, I swiped my hand in front of him, releasing a puff of carbon monoxide, but just enough to make him pass out. He passed out within a second, and I dropped to the ground. dust sprays up around me. disgusting i think to myself. I get up and dust myself, and put on a special filtration mask to stop me from passing out because my own gas can affect me, and walk back to the overhauls side. it seems as if nothing else really happened, everyone sort of watched the fight between me and the other man, and it looks like neither group would like to lose any more people.

"That's enough. I would prefer not to lose to anyone else today." Overhaul says. Shigaraki nodded in agreement. as we are leaving an arm tugs me into an abandoned hallway.

"What are you doing here?" the voice hisses.

"W-what?" I ask , looking at Touya.

"Why are you with Overhaul? are you here to kill us?" he asks again, glaring at me.

"N-no i'm his bodyguard. What happened to you? I thought you died? I can't believe this..'' I ask, trailing off into thought, biting my lip as I stare at the ground. I really thought he was dead.

"That doesn't matter right now. you need to get out of here before they suspect we know each other." he said. it sounded more like a comand, and it sent shivers down my spine. so much authority.

"Wait Touya-"

"Don't call me that." He said emphasising the don't. I stare at him.

"Call me Dabi," he said before walking away.