Part 9

A/N: hey sorry i haven't posted in so long. i just sorta forgot about it. FYI there won't be a lot of Dusk POV's anymore because the other person who was writing them dosen't want to keep writing them sooooo if you liked thos POV's sorry.

Enjoy!!!!!

I wake up in darkness. My body thrashes out, in hopes to grab onto something, to pull myself out of darkness. And then I realise it's just a blanket. I sit up, internally facepalming. I take in my surroundings. I'm sitting in a dumpster, in a random alley. I jump up and out of the dumpster, brushing off all that I can, dusting myself off. My body is weak for some reason, perhaps because of a lack of food and water, but I can still move. I probably can't fight all that well though. I walk out of the alley and onto a main road, looking at signs, looking around for any landmark that could tell me how close to Overhaul's base I am. By the looks of it, I'm far. I sigh, beginning my walk in the right direction. The farther I walk the more my vision blurs, and spells of dizziness become more common. I sigh, taking a seat on the curb. My body is numb, cold. It looks to be around 4 in the morning, the sun peeking over the horizon enough to light the streets in dim light. Fog spreads over the ground, thick and white. I feel like lying back on the slightly damp ground, sleeping for a little longer. But I know I have to bring back the information that I have to Overhaul. I rise from the ground and continue walking along the road. After walking, I felt it again. Dizziness. When I was with Dabi, I felt alive. I felt bright and awake, and I felt a sense of energy rushing through my body. This was slightly strange, but I paid no attention to it. I kept walking, no matter how much my head hurt. I finally arrived at our base. I walk in through the door, my body heavy, my mind fogged. I decide to head straight to overhaul, get him the information as soon as possible. I walk through chalky halls until I reach his lab. I knock on the door, gently, waiting for him to hail me in. Once he does, I open the door, and move to sit on a lab stool.

"Hana. your back. Did you find any new information for us?" he asks, getting straight to the point. I nod my head, and hum in response, putting my head in my hands, leaning on a table.

"Well? What is it?" he says, turning to me eagerly. I sigh, thinking about what had happened. My mind is still foggy, my body heavy. I feel like sleeping for days on end.

"I don't remember." I say dreamily. I move off the chair, and slump against a wall, my legs splayed out along the floor.

"Hana what's wrong with you?" Kai asks, crouching down, holding my chin, making me look into his eyes.

"Hmm?" I responded. I start to unzip my jumpsuit until it reveals my arms, and then I run my hand over them. They are itchy and red. I scratch at them, my body lazy and sleepy. And then I blank out again. Time passes. I come in and out of consciousness. I always wake up to loud noises, and bright lights. People rush over to me, and then I blank again. This goes on for a long time, coming in and out of consciousness. Until I woke up, in the med centre. My head aches. And my throat hurts. I place a hand on my throat, feeling the tender skin. I try to stand up, but my head throbs, sending a wave of pain through my body.

"Hana, you shouldn't be moving. Rest." Says Kai, walking over to me, laying me down against the bed. He runs his hand along my thigh, and I'm suddenly very aware of how I'm only wearing a hospital gown.

"What...What happened?"I ask, my voice coming out rough. It sends pain through my throat.

"Well you passed out. Not even a minute later, you had a seizure. We ran a couple blood tests, and found an obscene amount of GHB. usually it doesn't cause what you had, but that's only at low doses. Do you remember anything?" he asked me. It takes me a minute to comprehend what happened.

"No...all i remember is...needing to tell you something...i don't remember what though. I know it was important....."I say. I leave out how I remember the fight between me and Dabi. The words come out in a slur, and I barely understand what I'm trying to say. I know it was important. But I can't for the life of me remember what it was. I sigh, my eyes tearing up. I feel so useless. I could have helped Kai. That was why I was assigned to be a spy. The tears flowed out of my eyes. And I wipe them away as quickly as they come.

"Don't cry. Everything will be fine." he sighs. He wipes away my tears. And leans over placing a kiss on my forehead. He seemed hesitant. I think nothing of it.

"I don't think I want to do this anymore. I can't handle all this stress." I say between sobs. As much as I push it away, it has been stressful. It puts a weight on my shoulders, that no matter how hard i try, i cant remove. I am a bodyguard. This is just part of my job I guess. He lifts me up carefully, lies down on the bed, and places me on top of him. He wraps his arms around me, kissing me. I'm too tired to kiss back or mess with his hair, but I still cling to his shirt. He tastes like fruit.