Part 12

A/N: sorry if the characters are OOC. 

:)

My hand is on the door handle. I'm ready to run if necessary. I stare at them all. They all look back. This is bad. They're going to kill me and I should run- no. I came here with a job to do. I look at them, never breaking eye contact.

"So...um..hi?" I say, waving slightly. I try to smile, but it probably looks like I'm about to cry, because after this, I'm going to. They all move quickly, standing up, and getting ready to fight. I press myself agaisnt the door.

"Shigiraki, please let me have some of her blood. She's not cute at all. I'm sure she won't mind." says the girl with blonde messy buns. She looks anyoing. I doubt anyone wants her around here. She also looks like a schoolgirl, and I assume she just got out of high school.

"No Toga. Not now." say Shigaraki. He looks me up and down, and I press myself against the door even more.

"I'm here to talk to you. Please, I can help you-"

"Your Overhaul's little pet, aren't you?" say's Shigiraki, cutting me off. They mostly think I'm here to kill them. If only they knew.

"Yes, but I have things I need to tell you. I'm not on his side anymore." i say. I sweat drop. This could be bad if I can't convince them I'm on their side.

"Oh really? Dabi here say's otherwise. He says he caught you in our halls, spying." Said shigiraki's voice. A hand covers his face, but the light gleams off his red eyes perfectly.

"I-I- that was before - i never told him anything. I forgot it all." I say, my voice shaking as I speak. I feel tears threatening to fall, but I push them away as best as I can.

"Please- I-I promise I'm on your side- I-I-" I say, unable to finish my sentence. I've been through so much in the past couple of days, I guess I just can't handle anymore of it. I fall to my knees, my body shaking, tears falling down my face.

"Overhaul hurts me. I want him to feel the same pain he made me feel." I say, looking through my hair. My voice is small, I can't seem to put any more energy into it.

"I HATE HIM!" I yell, suddenly. Tears are now flowing down my face, I look up to the roof, and wipe my tears away.

"I hate him." I say again, this time calmly. I look down at everyone else, my eyes are probably red and puffy.

"He found me when I was a kid, he saved me. I thought he was the greatest thing in the world. I thought we could be together..but we can't. I can finally see how bad of a person he is. He even hurts my sister! I can't handle this anymore. I was so in love with him." I say, looking at the ground.

"Wait. he hurts your sister?" Asks Dabi. I stare at him. Is it that bad?

"Yes....?" i say. He blinks at me.

"And you never thought it was bad? You still fell for him? You dumb sh-" shigiraki quickly silences him. I glare at the ground. He's right. Why didn't I see any of this? Why didn't I stop him? I see her face and the pain she has always been in. Why does she still ta-listen to me then? I don't think shes specifically scared of me, right? Everything clicks into place all at once. It's to much for me, my whole life has been an lie. Did dusk know about this at all? Probably, I mean she never, ever seemed to agree with anything I did and that's what led me here. I start to feel a bit dizzy. Overhaul put her through so much pain and I watched stupidly thinking she was ok. Suddenly I remember why I'm here, anger bringing me back to reality. That and the fact that I remember I'm surrounded by the league of villains who have been awkwardly staring at me for the past 20 seconds. I sift under their gaze, not sure if I should talk or not. And finally a voice breaks the silence.

"Shigiraki, you should let them stay." it's Dabi's voice. I look up at shigiraki, my eyes wide.

We could finally be free.

"No. She could be lying to us. What if this is just a ploy so she can spy for overhaul." Shigiraki replies.

"But she needs help, obviously! We could have someone be with her at all times just in case. I don't think she's lying about her sister though. We should help." said dabi. "I could hear the pain in her voice. It sounded so real." he continued. Toga shook her head in agreement.

"She's like me. We were both in love.." she says. Her voice is distant. I sense pain in it. Who's mood then changed again. "We can be best friends" she exclaims loudly. I stare at her. I'm not sure.

"Fine, fine. She can stay here. But only for a while. " says shigiraki. I sigh in relief. Me and my sister will finally be safe.