Part 4

A/N: this part is a little different. i introduced a new character, so it may be a little confusing, but i hope you guys still like it. this ones also a little longer than the other ones. 

i now lie in my room, red faced, wrapped in fuzzy blankets. I'm completely cocooned by them, wrapped in them from head to toe, the only visible part of my body is my face. I'm reading a book, To Kill A Mockingbird, a classic. I'm not really reading it though, I'm really just looking at the words, my thoughts elsewhere. I'm thinking about Overhaul. I'm almost tempted to talk to him about the situation, and ask what's between us, but in a way I'm almost worried that this is like the dreams I have, and that when I wake up, it will never happen. I never thought of Overhaul as the kind of person to love someone, let alone kiss them because of his hatred for germs, but here I am, completely love struck. His lips were soft and welcoming, and the warmth almost reminded me of that of fresh baked cookies. I wanted more, my body aching for him, the feel of his fingertips on my skin. I crave the feeling of his warmth, and the feeling of his arms around me, but I try not to think of it too much. I shouldn't make a big deal out of it. As a distraction, I decided to meet up with Dusk, my sister. I walk to her room, my hands interlocked, and when I finally reach her room, I open the door without even thinking, and sit down on her bed beside her.

"Dusk!! You will never guess what happened! Me and Overhaul KISSED!" I exclaimed. I explain the entire situation to her, gushing about how excited I am.

Dusk POV

Hana walks in the room while I'm expecting Overhaul to come. I haven't even noticed her when she starts spilling words out of her mouth. Most of it's a blur to me, but I do pick up on one thing: overhaul kissed her and she seemed to believe he liked her back. No, no this can't be true. I think to myself while realising that it's in fact true. She starts to go into detail about how it felt and I stand up, stopping her mid sentence. "Lov" is all that came out of my mouth because earlier she had told me she was going to have an meeting with them and overhaul. Unsurprisingly she starts talking about how it went but not for very long. She paused for a moment which confused me. All of a second she starts talking about how she used to know one of the members and how she might but doesn't think she likes him. Up until that point all that had been going through my head was that I was going to die a slow, painful death in this hellish life I was living but when she started to talk about this "Touya" guy, I felt a tingle of hope. Not exactly hope but less dread than before. That's when it hit me. Hana has talked about a guy named Touya before and she had told me he had burned to death. "dead? " I questioned. "Uhh he survived with lots of hot looking scars. And I mean hot" she replied. "Of course she means hot, this guy almost burned to death" I thought. Her description of what his scars looked like scared me and I backed away from her. In that exact moment overhaul came through the door. "Hana. come with me" he says before walking out. Hana looks at me, before walking out. "B-blood?" I ask hoping that's the case. "Yes, when the lov came, they destroyed some of my beakers and I need more of your blood to replicate them. I fearfully came to the realisation that it's not gonna be a small amount of blood, which meant it was going to hurt more. I walk into the room and shakilly sit on the chair hoping he doesn't get mad at me for anything and hurt me more than this already will.

Hana POV

After they take the blood of my sister, me and overhaul walk to a secluded room. My body is filled with tension and I'm not sure what's going to happen. I contemplated asking about it earlier, when we kissed in the meeting room, but I didn't bother bringing it up. We finally arrive there, and he sits me down.

"Hana there's something I need you to do for me. A favour." he says, staring at me. I notice his mask is off, which is rare for him, but again I don't say anything.

"Y-yes Over-Kai?" i say, not used to calling him by his actual name.

"This is a big thing I'm asking of you." he says, reaching over, grabbing my hands.

"Ok.." I say staring at him, taking in his beautiful face.

"I need you to spy on the League Of Villains for me," he says. I can tell by the way he says the entire name instead of the abbreviation, that he is serious. My mind fills with thoughts, and I move back from him ever so slightly. Spy for them? But I'm his bodyguard. And it's so dangerous...

"I-i don't know. That's dangerous... I could die!" i say. Both our heads turn to the door, as the sound of running foot passes the door. He gets up, walks over to it, and opens to peek outside. No one was there. Strange....

"Maybe it's just one of the other guys" I suggest knowing that they don't run like that. I decided I shouldn't tell him that it might have been dusk because I don't really want her to get into trouble. He nods in agreement, and comes to sit over by me again.

"Please Hana. you're the only one capable of doing this" he says, his eyes pleading. I'm still not sure. I don't want to get hurt.

"I- i don't know Kai! What if I get hurt?" I ask, my eyes starting to tear up. I don't want to get hurt, or die. Especially when I'm finally getting places with Overhaul. I contemplated telling him how strong Dabi really is, because I used to know him and am aware of his power, but I decided against it. No one should know about us and how we know each other. Overhaul pulls me out of my chair as he had in the meeting room, and pulls me tight to him, one hand on my lower back, the other cupping my cheek. He stares at me, smiling, before bending down to my height to kiss me. As soon as our lips touch, it feels like my body lights on fire. The feeling of his hands on me burns in such a good way, I can't help but lock my arms around him as well. I lace my fingers through his hair, pulling his hair, ever so slightly. He grabs my legs again, wrapping them around him, and backs up until he has me pressed against a wall. He kisses me ferociously, as if there was some sort of wall he had before, and it was completely knocked down. I kiss him back harder, and suddenly he stops. He pulls away and places me down, and sets me on a table so we're somewhat the same height. His hands are both on the table beside me, so he's leaning over top of me and I find myself trapped between his arms once again. He kisses me again, this time it's soft and sweet, and less animal-like. When we break apart, he places a hand on my thigh, rubbing it, and asks again.

"Hana can you do this for me?" His voice is soft and gentle. I feel as if I have to say yes. And so I do.

"Yes. of course." i say. He smiles at me, and I feel the same sense of warmth as I did before.