Part 8

A/N: this is a short chapter. i wasn't sure what to do again, im sorta going through a writers block, but a smaller one. i hope you like it.

We both sneak through the halls. I expected him to turn me in immediately, but he didn't. We passed many doors, hard metal one's and simple normal doors. We were quiet, and we did quite well avoiding the rest of the Lov. untill we heard a noise. Footsteps. They were coming for us quite fast. Dabi grabbed my waist, sending butterflies through my body, and pulled me into the nearest room. He gripped my waist hard, as he had before, and we leaned against the doorway. I was about to whisper something to him, when he covered my mouth. The person was walking past the door. I gripped his shirt hard, adrenaline pumping through me. I couldn't get caught, not yet. Not with what I found out. They were going to attack overhaul! This was bad. Very bad. We would need to start prepareing almost imeaditly. After the person passes the door, he quickly lets go of me, and locks the door behind him.

"Why are you here, Hana? Don't even think about lying." he says. His voice is rough, and I can see that he is ready to fight me. I stay silent. He didn't know about what I heard.

"Hana." His voice is rouger, deeper almost. I can tell im pushing him beyond his patients. I stay silent again. This time, he rushes at me, his hands glowing an electric blue, the colour of his eyes. I dodge his first attack, manuvering around him, to avoid gettng burned. A pull my sword out of its sheath in my belt, and this time, i run at him, angleling my sword for a slice across his wrist. My blade clashes with the staples on his wrist, and I jump back, quickly recovering. We stand across from each other, breathing heavily.

"Hana i willask one more time. Why. Where. You. Here?" he asked again.

"I'm sorry Dabi. I can't tell you." I say and lunge at him again. I send a charge of black lightning through my sword, aming for his hand again, and miss again. The lightning soars through my sword, hitting the wall across from me. This time I have trouble recovering, and Dabi yanks the sword from my hand, tossing it to the ground. He locks me by a chockhold, yanking me to the ground. I fall on top of him as he chokes me.

"Hana don't make me kill you!" he yells. At this moment I believe he actully will. I grab a daggar from my belt, and lock it inbetween his burned skin and his normal skin, peeling the two apart. He groans in pain, releasing me. I roll off of him, and sit on my knees, gasping for air. After I recuperate, I look at him. I see him sitting across from me on the ground, looking down at his hurt hand. I feel a pang of guilt, but quickly shove the feeling out of my mind. He just tried to kill me after all. After we sit together in silence, the guilt finally takes over, and I crawl over to him. He looks up at me, his eyes dark. I open up a pouch on my belt and take out some medical wrap. I gentelly take his arm, and at first he pulls away. But I grabbed his hand again, relentlessly. This time he lets me take it, and I gently wrap the white cloth around his hand. After it's finished, I back away. I hope he doesn't tell anyone I was here. I'm also not sure if it's smart to sneak back out. I sigh, and sit on my knees again. I feel like passing out. And so I did.