Part 6

I now stand outside of our current base, ready to adventure into the unknown. My heart is going a thousand miles an hour, and worst-case scenario thoughts run through my head. I shake them off ready to leave, but just as I start to walk I feel someone grab my wrist. I turn around to see Kai, looking down at me.

"K-Kai i h-have to leave now-"

He leaned down.

And kissed me. His hands grabbed my hair, pulling me to him, but only for a minute, before he let go of me. And walks away. His way of saying goodbye, I guess. I think to myself. I sigh, and walk towards my new future. The life of a spy. This is gonna be rough. I walk to the location, checking to make sure I'm not followed by anyone, before circling the building. All the windows are boarded up. I sigh, and continue walking until I find some sort of entrance. This is definitely a failure. There's no way in, and nothing to look through! I sigh, and climb up to the top of the building to look down in case anyone comes in or out, and set up something like a camp, after all it will be a long day. An hour or so passes, and I'm still just sitting on the roof. I hear the door open and practically jump out of my seat. I look down to see the leader of the lov, shigaraki walking outside with two, unopened bottles of aveeno lotion. I watch as he takes his clothes off, leaving him in his underwear, and starts slathering the lotion all over his body. I watch as he starts to sob when he realises that he's still crusty, and I struggle to hold back a laugh. He throws the bottles to the floor, and falls to the ground, and continues to cry.I turn my head to see a large field on that side of the building, and I see Toga and Dabi. It takes me a second to realise that Togas is trying to stab him with a syringe while he's trying to burn her. They move around in sync, and it looks as if both of them can read each other's movements before it happens. I feel a twang of jealousy at the thought of them being together. I decide I've seen enough and head back to the base, flabbergasted and jealous.

Dusk POV

I'm shocked. Hana just came back to tell me what happened and I can't tell if she's lying or not. Overhaul is also shocked, as he happened to come into the room at the wrong time. I watch as he slowly backs away, Hana still unaware that he was ever there. It's a good thing that he left so soon, especially when she starts telling me about the feeling of jealousy that she felt when toga was with dabi. I decided to stop her. " love... overhaul" I say, straining to get the words out of my mouth. I still couldn't believe what had apparently happened. My eye starts to leak some of the black liquid that forms on my skin around my eye. THIS HASN'T HAPPENED IN YEARS. I start to fret when I realise that overhaul will want to hear about this. Hana's already gone to get him. It doesn't hurt or anything but it's definitely not good. Overhaul comes rushing into the room, Hana closes behind, her face worried, and picks me up. Frightened I let out a little whimper, as he practically yeets me at the chair. I was about to look up when everything went black.

Hana POV

I sit on a bed in the lab, where my sister currently is. The black stuff that comes out of her eyes just sorta does that. It was a failed experiment from long ago. Kai was unable to study it, and the only time he was able to study it was when it leaked out of her eyes. Whenever Kai tries to get it otherwise, nothing happens. It's almost like it moves out of the way, to avoid him. I walk into the area where Dusk is, and sit down on the bed across from her chair. I sigh, staring at Overhaul, and the way his mask fits so perfectly with his face, and I admire the way he works so quickly and efficiently. I look down, thinking about how i failed at my last mission, spying on the Lov, and how i didn't even get any useful information. All I found was that I do actually have feelings for Dabi. It's the only explanation. There is no other reason that would make sense as to why I was feeling jealous, the only reason could be that I liked and wanted attention from him, and didn't like that he was focusing on someone other than me. I sigh, tangling my fingers together in irritation, mad that my feelings have to be so complicated, and lean back on the bed, staring at the unnaturally white ceiling. Do i like dabi? I don't know, all I can do for now is focus on Kai, considering that me and Dabi will most likely never happen. I sigh again, turning over on the bed to look at the wall. This sucks. Dabi is the only thing on my mind lately, even though I have only seen him twice in over 10 years. He's become such an attractive person, and I feel like if only we were closer we could be something.

"Something on your mind, Hana?" Kai's clear voice calls through the room. I sit up quickly, looking at him. His back is turned to me, and he seems to be messing around with the goo from my sister's eyes.

"Oh nothing." I say, trying to sound as serious as possible. I can't afford to tell him about Dabi. he hums in response, continuing to stab the goo with a spoon, as if trying to scoop it up, and drop it back in the cup.

If only there was an easier way to express my emotions.