Untitled Part 14

A/N: ok so i just realized that the auto correct might change the abreviation for "League Of Villains" (Which is Lov) to Love, so if that happens I'm sorry.  also im thinking of starting another fanfic, so if theres any fanfic you want me to write, please let me know. im not sure though, because i still have to finish this one. 

Please don't forget to vote, and as always,

Enjoy!

Dusk falls to the ground. I rush over to her, but the blonde one known as Toga reaches her before me. I sigh. We'll have to hurry up and get out of here before she wakes up so she doesn't cause a scene. We use a portal to get back to the Lov base easily, and I feel ecstatic. I've never done something against overhaul, and it feels great, but my mind always drifts back to what could happen if Overhaul were to kidnap me. I shake off the feeling, knowing that I'm at a safer place now.

"Don't worry Hana, everything will be fine." says Dabi, from behind me. He places his hand on my shoulder, making me blush slightly. I look down trying to hide it, nodding my head. He moves his hand to the top of my head, brushing his fingers through my hair, before pulling away. It's such a quick motion for a minute I almost think I imagined it. I turn around quickly, and see that dabi is gone, out of my line of vision. Strange.

We arrive at the base, and Toga and the others take my sister. Dabi stays back with me, offering to show me around the base. At first, I was hesitant because I didn't want to leave my sister, but Dabi reassured me that she was in good hands. I sigh, and me and him walk around.

"Your sister will be fine, you know." He says. I want to believe him, but it's tough to just let your sister be taken by people you've never met before. I sigh and nod my head in agreement. We walk into a room that he says is mine, and says he is right next door. I nod and sit down on my bed. He sits beside me. I find my eyes travelling up his arm, to his shoulders and face, admiring his scars and the way they blend so perfectly with him. It fits his character so well, and soon I find myself staring into his eyes. It's such a pretty blue, and he looks right back at me. We sit locked in each other's gaze, his electric blue eyes staring into my blue and purple ones. I missed him more than I thought I did.

"I missed you." i say. My voice is barely a whisper, and I struggle to say it. He stares at me, smiling slightly. His hands move up my arms, until they reach my hair, and he plays with it, his fingers drowning in my raven black hair. He pulls me close. My head rests on his chest, and I hear his heart beat. His head rests on top of mine.

"I missed you too. '' he says, his voice almost as quiet as mine. We were close to falling asleep when the lizard guy walks in. He glares at me, and gives him an apologetic smile. His face changes, and he stares up and down, tells me the news and then quickly leaves.

Dusk has woken up.

Embarrassed, I blush a little bit, then I get up to find her. The lizard sticks his head back in the room.

" I forgot to mention but maybe you should stay here for a bit. She doesn't seem to be very happy with you. Togas is talking to her right now." he says, his tone rude. I nod my head. Toga, hmm? Strange. Everything around here seems strange. I sit back down beside Dabi, and we fall asleep in eachothers arms, embracing each other, and feeling each other's warmth.

Dusk pov

I wake up looking up at a dark black roof. I'm sitting in a chair, sitting. Everything comes rushing back, it's not much but it angers me enough to yell loudly "TRAITER". I look down and inches from my face is the blond girl. "AAAAHHHHH" I scream, jolting back into the chair, lifting my legs up to my face. I start to cry, realising that this was my life now. An object to be kidnapped over and over again.

"Hey don't cry, you're safe now, you should be happy" I look up, tears streaming down my face, to see that the blond girl has sat down back in her chair, which was still oddly close to my chair, but she was frowning. Not for long though, she quickly smiled again and told me that her name was Toga himiko.

"So what's your name?" Toga asks.

"D-dusk ... kagiru"

"You have a pretty voice. Anyways, how come your eye is covered? Hana told all of us not to touch it yet."

So she does still care about me. Maybe shes just dumb. I doubt that. I look away still taking in what she said. Does she like my voice? Maybe I should talk more... Wait, why would I care? I realised that I stopped crying which is also weird. The aura in here is calm and soothing to me. Toga seems really energetic but yet controlled.

"Uhm, do you not like to talk? That's fine by me but that would make it hard to get to know you."

"Why?" I say in a low voice. To my surprise she practically explodes, making it seem like she was waiting for me to ask that question.

"Well I want to know everything about everyone I know and you're going to be living with us so I would like to know you too. Plus you're really cute and the last cute person I met died but you're not dead." That was an lot, i'm still on the idea of living with them. Living with them? I look back at her and then down. I probably can't just leave so "living with them" is not what's happening. When I looked at her she was blushing, why. Wait im cute?! I look back up and she's leaning forward in my face again. I blush a little, embarrassed. I curl back into an ball, taking in everything Toga had said to me. I look up and she looked puzzled as to what I was doing. I look around, realising that i was in a bedroom like place. It also had an tv, two chairs ( the ones we were sitting in) and an couch. They must be rich. There was pictures of people on the walls. All of them except one had red marker crossing out there heads. I recognized the one without red marker to be all might. I met him once when I was 6. He had saved me from falling off a building. Well "falling" off the building was not exactly what happened. My mom pushed me off the edge hoping i would die and she would get life insurance. Honestly I also wished I had died but of course "AlL mIgHt" had to save me. I was staring at the all might picture when an knife hit him directly in the face. I look back to see toga blank faced.

"You don't LIKE him, do you?"

"N-no" I say, getting a little scared.

" good, anyways I need to go on a mission twice so are you good to stay here? If not you will need to come with us but that's not very safe."

"Stay," I said quickly.

"Bye Dusky" she says before running out of the room. I'm too tired to do anything. Without thinking I crawl onto togas bed and pass out within five minutes