Part 11

A/N: its a short chapter lol i might post again today though. 

Enjoy!!!

I felt sad. But now i'm not. I want him to be gone. That's why I'm currently walking to the Lov hideout. I'm going to tell them everything. Sort of. I need to keep spying so Overhaul isin't suspicious, but I want the Lov to know I'm on their side. I wait for the perfect time to break in, and go over to window. I break a small hole into it, and slide through. I land on the rough ground of the bar. Im alone in the room, the long wooden table has no chairs and no one to hand out drinks. Perfect. I continue on through the hideout, my fingertips grazing the wall as i pass. And then i run into something hard. A person. I lift each of my heels to my hand. I press a specific button and a knife pops out of each of my heels. A lizard man stands infront of me. He pulls out a big sword that seems to be covered in a hole bunch of other knives and swords. I take a deep breath and pull out my katana. He lunges at me, and i dodge to the side, hitting him in the leg with my shoes. He bends down for a moment, grasping his leg in pain. I attempt to hit him with my sword, but im just a little to slow. He jumps back, and i waste no time kicking him again. The blow lands in his lower side, blood leaking from the little hole my shoe-knives made. I hit him with my sword in his ar, slicing into it. And then I realize all too late this will not make me seem like I'm on their side. He falls to the ground, and I quickly bolt off into the distance, fixing my shoes so I can run. I sprint down the hall until I reach a door, and push it open. I slam it behind me, leaning against the door, breathing heavily. I open my eyes to see I'm in a dark room, the only light being the reddish glow of the lamps lit.

And people. There are lots of people.

The Leauge Of Villians.

Perfect.