Part 5

A/N:  this one is super cringy. i just sort of rushed something together, so there's probably lots of grammar mistakes in here, and if thats true, im sorry lol. i have bad grammar in general, so this could be extra bad.

Dusk POV

I sprinted away from the room's door as fast as I could. Not only did I want to avoid hearing them kiss but I also did not want to be caught spying. It was so obvious that overhaul was using her, especially now that he's pressuring her to spy on the Lov- League of Villains. I didnt even think twice about telling her not to continue this. I didn't want to hurt her but I was also worried that she might choose him over me. I know what quirks she has and they seem like they would hurt if used against me. Honestly any quirk used against me would probably hurt which is why I try to be as obedient as I can but even I can't stand some things. Overhaul usually only hurts me when I do something bad but when he gets really mad at anything he usually takes it out on me. I hope hana doesn't mess anything up with this spying thing because it's me who would get hurt. "Wait, what if they saw me when I was running?". I start to shake and even cry a little bit. I didn't watch my steps when I was running, how stupid could i possibly be? Hana slowly walks inside my room as if she was breaking the rules, closing the door as quietly as possible behind her. "I am assuming that the steps running away from the room were you. That doesn't seem like something you would do so... why?" "overhaul- no, overheard" was all I could blurt out before turning to face the wall. I was currently sitting in a corner ( like normal). " she's going to tell him for sure, actually he probably already knows. She's deeply in love with him and would do anything for him" I think to myself. I start to cry thinking about how much I messed up when she touches my shoulder, causing me to spaz out and bang my head on the wall. "Uh... sorry" she says as she pulls away. " I haven't and wont tell Kai I-I mean overhaul yet" she says trying to get me to calm down. Clearly shocked, I looked back at her. " you still trust me right..." she asks, trails off and i give her a hug. I back away pretty quickly though because I don't know if she would like it but it seems she did. " It's 11:00 pm" she says clearly trying to read if i would try to sleep tonight. " no '' I say, practically reading her mind. ''Alright, well I do need to go... don't worry about getting in trouble and uhh, we can talk about everything else tomorrow. I don't think overhaul needs you for anything and I'm also free but that's only if you want". She says as she walks out. I stand up knowing I can't fall asleep while standing.

Hana POV

I wake up in a bed that's not mine. It's definitely not mine. It's Kai's. We spent the night together yesterday after what happened. I'm currently positioned on his chest, his arms are loosely wrapped around my waist, and were tangled in a mess of blankets. I feel so warm and comfortable that I don't even feel like moving. I must have fallen asleep in his room. After I checked on my sister, we went back to his room to talk about how I would be spying on the Lov and how I would get in there, and it was quite late. I snuggle closer into his arms, happy to be here. I could still barely believe that I had agreed to spying for him. it's not that i wasn't capable of that, it's just that i didn't think seeing Dabi would be a good idea. I was always an open book to him, so I'm sure if I went to spy he would realise what I was doing immediately. I sigh, squeezing my eyes shut, breathing in Kai's sent. he smells like rain and some sort of lavender soap, and it's comforting.

"Hana.." he groans, moving around slightly, making sure to keep me in his arms. I cling to his black t-shirt, desperate to stay with him. He kisses my forehead, and sits up, and positions me so I'm in his lap.

"Have a good sleep?" he asks, smiling slightly.

"Yeah..I fell asleep here, didn't i?" I ask, blushing slightly. He nodded his head sleepily.

"We didn't do anything...did we?" I ask , staring at him, my eyes wide. I don't think he would try anything......but you never know. His eyes go wide.

"No, no. of course not." he says, giving me an embarrassed smile. I sigh, smiling at him. He kisses my forehead gently, and lifts me up to sit on his desk.

"Today is the day. Are you ready?" he asked, adjusting his white gloves. I shift around in my seat on his desk, not sure if I am ready. I'm so stressed about this, that I'm even beginning to hyperventilate. My breath quickens, and I start finding it hard to get any air at all. Kai walks over to me, placing a hand on my back, telling me to breathe, and to not worry.

"I believe in you, Hana. trust yourself." he says softly. My breath slows to a normal pace, and I start to calm down, listening to Kai's soft words. After that, I head back to my room to prepare for what is to come.