Their Lovers

Next morning :

*jungkook tightly shut his eyes before opening them completely.....he blinked his eyes slowly to adjust the light..... he felt warm which confused him as he clearly remembered that yesterday was cold day......his gaze fell on his blanket which caused a huge smile to spread upon his lips....There was double blanket on him.....*

jungkook : she would have given this......

*he sat up on couch and ruffled his hairs....he frowned when he saw empty bed.....*

jungkook : where is she....

*suddenly a thought crossed his mind.....*

jungkook pov : Did she slept without blanket......just to keep me warm.....

*his heart race was increasing time by time and her absence was increasing his uneasiness more.....he kept the blanket side and stood up from couch and went near bathroom door.....
he knocked on the door as he was hearing nothing......*

jungkook : love! are you there?...

*he heard nothing....again he was about to knock on the door but yn opened the door before he could touch the door.....*

jungkook pov : she opened the door and stood in front me...... her hairs were wet and she was wearing shirt.....i could see through her shirt as water was dripping from her hairs which was making her shirt slight Transparent......isn't my wife so tempting....

*he gulped as he felt urge to hold her*

Yn pov : why he's staring at me like that..... he is not even giving me space to go.....

*she tried to pass him but he blocked her way by standing infront her.....*

Yn : what do you want?...

*she asked glaring at him....*

Yn pov : i heard nothing in response..... oh gosh his stares..... it's killing me.....

*she looked down as he was staring into her soul......*

Yn : gi-give me s-side....

*but instead of giving her side he trapped her between him and wall*

yn : w-what are y-you doing.....

*she stuttered when she sensed he was reducing distance.....she placed her hands on his chest and he shivered due to her touch.......*

jungkook pov : it's been a while since she touched me....

jungkook : how much more I'm gonna suffer like this.....

*she Turned her face.......*

Yn : please give m-me s-side....e-everyone is waiting.....

jungkook : you didn't answer me yet......

Yn : I'm not gonna be yours.....

*she mumbled looking down but he heard it clearly......he again felt hurt....*

jungkook pov : why can't i get love from her.....

jungkook : please love!....give me one chance i promise I'll be good boy.....

*she clenched her fists as his voice was making her weak....*

Yn pov : he's pleading like a small child who can do anything to get his favourite thing....

jungkook : please just for once.....i promise I'll never let you regret it.....

*begging for chance and pleading for forgiveness had became his daily mantra.....*