The end

*yn was sitting on her hospital bed with back leaned on headboard.....
Her eyes were stucked to window....sky was slightly covered with dark clouds.....later she heard door knob sound indicating someone had entered but she didn't move from her posture.....byeol entered with yoongi and went towards Yn's bed slowly....*

byeol : Yn...

*she said slowly but yn didn't look at her....*

A/n pov : looked like her self was not ready to face anyone....

byeol : I'm sorry Yn....

*but still she didn't get any response..... she looked back at her boyfriend and in response she got his poker expression.... he was feeling sad for her but he couldn't support her in this matter... cuz he knew his girl was in fault and he knew her pain was nothing compared to despaired husband and wife.....he sighed and put his hand on byeol's shoulder....*

yoongi : Yn, listen to her for once....

*yn gulped while shutting her eyes tightly......she wiped her tears and turned to face them....*

Yn : h-how is j-jungkook....

yoongi pov : she loves him....

yoongi : why don't you see him by yourself....

*and fresh tears formed up in her eyes....*

byeol : I'm sorry Yn, i was not in my right sense.....

*yn didn't say anything as her action was unforgivable and what she did was not something which could easily forgotten....*

Yn pov : it's not easy to trust her again.....

Yn : why did you do that....

*yn could clearly see byeol's eyes were glossy with tears.....*

Yn : i was happy with him....i didn't want to know about his that side......now I'm scared of my own husband....

*she sobbed which increased byeol's guilt more.....*

byeol : i know I'm not worthy for forgiveness, but I'll never give up....and please don't leave jungkook, he really loves you.....whatever he did was for your protection and i know his way of protecting you wasn't right......

byeol : but that wasn't his fault and You know it clearly......

*yn listened her wordlessly......*

Yn : i n-need s-sometime alone.....

byeol : b-

*yoongi put his hand on her shoulder and she sealed her lips....*

yoongi : let her be....

*she nodded and he went out before saying.....*

Yoongi : think about what she said......

_________

*on the other hand jungkook was out of his mind looking at drips on his arms and hands..... which was not before.....*

A/n pov : he was literally close to death but doctors saved him......

jungkpok : i never get what i want.....

jungkook pov : i wanted my mom to be with me but god took her......i needed support but everyone left me.... and when i found everything in my wife god took away my wife..... then why are you not taking away my breath.....

*he pulled out his all drips in frustration and coincidencely nurse entered and her eyes grew when she saw him standing up.....she immediately went towards him and held his arm....*