Remind

*She listened him but didn't react nor said anything later she slightly parted away from him and turned around to leave but he held her wrist making her stop on her track but still she didn't turn to face him*

Jungkook : where are you going

*she sighed and replied without looking back at him*

Yn : I don't know

*he stepped near her and stood in front her and all she could see was his well built chest in front her eyes*

Jungkook : and where is this place, I've never heard this *i don't know* place

*she glared at him making him chuckle*

Yn pov : This boy! Does he thinks I'm joking

Jungkook : today, I will take you somewhere

*she gave him confused look and proceeded to ask but he cut her between*

Yn : whe-

Jungkook : you will know soon

*he then dragged her with him by her wrist*

_____________

*They both were crossing the way of corridor when Yn noticed some boys were looking at them both with their not so good gazes, she didn't like the way they were staring at them, Group of boys also noticed her uneasy state and one guy from them smirked devilishly looking at her*

*yn held jungkook's arm tightly which diverted his attention towards her*

*he looked at her and asked*

Jungkook : Wh-

* before he could complete a guy approached him*

Guy : Hey jungkook!!

*he came near which made jungkook to stopped on his place and yn tightened her grip on his jacket's sleeve*

*he was the boy who was looking at her with smirk, when he stood in front jungkook, he offered his hand for handshake which jungkook ignored with chuckle*

Jungkook : what do you want mark

*he asked in his firm tone, mark took his hand back with fake smile*

Mark : how rude

*Then he looked at yn with smirk, he showed his hand in front her for handshake which made her startled and his grin became wide*

Mark pov : she is so innocent

Yn pov : it would be rude if i ignore him

*her heart was beating rapidly with fear but she didn't want to hurt him so she slowly removed her grasp from jungkook's sleeve*

*she was about to shook hand with him when jungkook held her hand tightly*

*he glared at her which made her petrified, she hung her head low immediately and then he darted his gaze at mark and spoke with his deep voice*

Jungkook : I asked you something

*Mark smiled mischievously and he took step back standing straight*

Mark : well I heard you got new toy

*he said looking at yn and jungkook hid her behind his back to protect her from his dirty gaze*

Mark : moreover you fought for her and said sorry to her infront anyone

*he said with a teasing smirk and tone. yn sensed students started gathering around them and she didn't dare to look up at any of them but she heard students whispered*