I Will Protect You

*When she heard his words, her heart started beating rapidly, she just wanted to ran away from him but she couldn't, she looked towards boy and girl whose eyes were clearly showing that they wanted to go more than her*

Yn pov : don't be selfish Yn, it's just for one day

*she took deep breath and spoke*

Yn : okay i will spend my time with you 

*he smiled brightly listening her and motioned them(boy and girl) with his two fingers to leave and they immediately left from there*

Jungkook : let's go 

*he said and stood up and yn did same they both left the class but yn didn't raise her head to look at him for once*

*he was so excited that she will be with him but opposite to him she just wanted to skip time quickly so she could go far from him*

*They both came in corridor and he asked*

Jungkook : Yn did you roam my college 

Yn : n-no

*she said looking down and in return he spoke in cheerful voice*

Jungkook : Then today i will give you the tour of my whole college 

*she nodded slightly and all the students were looking at them with suspicious eyes. Jungkook was used to that attention but Yn was not and some girls were even glaring at her which she couldn't notice as her head was low*

Girl : did you see how nice he behaves with her

*she whispered in her friend's ear*

Girl2 : she is such a slut but i don't think he sees her as slut......I should do something before it gets too late

*she said with greeted teeth, her friend looked at her confused*

Girl : what are you gonna do lara

*lara smirked and said*

Lara : you will see soon

*yn was too uncomfortable cuz of all states and jungkook's presence was making the situation more uncomfortable*

Yn pov : why me, please god help me to get out of this situation 

Jungkook : Yn wait! 

*she stopped as she heard him. she looked at him and he spoke looking straight at her*

Jungkook : I want to hold your hand 

*she became shocked due to his sudden words*

Yn : w-what 

*He started coming near her and she started backing off*

Jungkook : I. Want. To. Hold. Your. Hand

*he took steps with each words and she flinched when her back touched with locker, he put his hands beside her, his soul piercing gaze was digging hole in her body*

Yn : w-what are you d-doing everyone is l-looking at u-us 

*it didn't affect him. He was still near her and even started closing the distance between them. He bent his face to her level and spoke*

Jungkook : Then let them look 

*she put her hands on his chest to maintain distance, his eyes moved down at his chest when he felt her touch on his chest and she became scared which made her eyes teary, he put his one hand on her hand and held it moving near his lips*

*he kissed her hand softly making her shivered as whatever he was doing was new to her and she didn't know how to handle those kind situation, she was not familiar with those things*