About Him

*yn was sitting on dining table in front of her mother while thinking about what jungkook had said to her*

Yn pov : how will i tell them.......what if i tell them truth.....no no he's dangerous, he can hurt my parents and if something happens to them then I'll die alive 

Yn's mom : what happens, you seems lost 

*she came back from her thoughts and looked at her mother*

Yn's mom : don't you like food

Yn : huh? Who said that, it's super tasty 

*she said while eating hurriedly*

Yn's mom : eat slowly 

*she looked at her mother with stuffed mouth and gulped down food before saying to her in low tone*

Yn : eommie

Yn's mom : yes my child

*she gulped hard and felt like herself crying so she gulped glass of water before inhaling deep breath*

Yn : what if i say someone wants to marry m-me

*she looked down after completing her sentence but raised her head slowly when she felt silence and witnessed her mother's smiley face*

Yn's mom : you love someone 

*she looked down as what she could say*

Yn's mom : it's okay if you love him.... But we've to insist your father 

*yn's father was strict and tough to make him understand something and at that moment yn was praying that her father shouldn't agree with this decision*

Yn : they a-

*door bell interrupted her and her mother spoke*

Yn's mom : it must be your father 

Yn : I will open 

Yn's mom : okay go quickly then

*yn ran towards door to surprise her father and when she opened the door at first her father couldn't believe on his eyes but when she hugged him he shook his head a little and hugged her back*

Yn : I'm so happy after seeing you appa

Yn's dad : Me too my child

*She parted away and he entered inside. He settled himself on couch and yn sat in front him*

Yn's dad : when did you arrive

Yn : today's morning 

*he held the glass of water from his wife's hand and gulped down water then spoke*

Yn's dad : have you given her something to eat 

Yn's mom : yes

*her mother sat with her husband and whispered something in his ear which Yn knew what it was, her father looked at her seriously making her gulped*

Yn pov : my father is a strict and protective father but he loves my mother and me more than anything and never said no to us but he told me strictly when I was 18 that if I ever want to marry someone on my own will then the guy should be well settled and his background should be clean..... 

Yn's dad : you love someone 

*yn didn't say anything making his father sighed and he stood up. He sat with her and saw she was shedding silent tears, he knew his daughter is sensitive person and can't tell these things directly so he held her head from side and put on his chest*

Yn's dad : don't worry my child, I'm not angry, I know you must have chosen good guy 

Yn : I'm so-sorry