Wedding

wedding day :

*yn was sitting infront mirror surrounded by four ladies....one head lady looked carefully at her while putting her folded index finger on her chin.....*

Yn : wh-what....

*she asked nervously cuz lady was constantly looking at her without saying anything....*

Yn pov : Am I that ugly that she has to think too much.....

*lady passed her smile and spoke....*

lady : Mr jeon especially told me to not put too much makeup which could cause problem for you....

Yn pov : oh that's the reason.....i told him few days ago that my skin is sensitive for cosmetics cuz he asked me that he never saw me doing makeup......and he even took that seriously, no matter what, he makes sure that nothing can trouble me.....

*in past few days he never left her side.... most of the time he was with her and the reason was....*

that after marriage he has to work in office and due to this he will not be able to see her for half day.....

Yn pov : sometimes i really think I'm not worthy for his pure love as I'm not able to love him what he wants.....

yn : y-yeah my skin is sensitive....

Yn pov : i still use baby creams cuz my skin only bear them...

*she was embarrassed that being a adult, her skin tolerance wasn't like other adults....*

lady : don't worry, we especially brought light cosmetics for you and for your skin type....mr jeon was so serious about this matter.....

Yn pov : how do i tell her that he takes everything, even smallest thing about me seriously like it is the biggest matter of the whole world.....

Yn : sorry for it....

lady : no please don't say that! if Mr jeon comes to know that you are saying sorry to us then he will not think twice to ruin our parlour....

Yn pov : oh god, he scared everyone of him....just because of mine protection....

lady : he loves you alot....

*yn nodded with tiny smile and lady instructed her assistants and they all nodded when they understood everything......yn gasped when lady dragged her chair infront large mirror.....they all started doing their work and yn let them do everything.....cuz her mind was somewhere else.....*

Yn pov : it's really happening......how did i end up with him in this big relationship....

*she mentally sighed and put her fake normal face.....she coughed as assistant spray something on her face.....*

lady : are you alright!...

Yn : I'm fine....

lady : be careful....

*lady told her assistants in strict tone....*

Yn pov : does it even matter to put makeup.....but i think for me, it is.....

*A few moments later they done with her makeup and cleared her vision of mirror as one girl was standing infront yn.....yn opened her eyes and unknowingly smile spread on her lips.....it was the perfect makeup, not too much.... just perfect and natural....*

Yn pov : just the way i wanted.....

Yn : I'm looking good....

*she spoke slowly looking herself in mirror.....*