His touch

🔞 slight mature content ahead

*she could see his dangerous eyes due to closeness and was praying that it would all be a dream but no it was all true*

Yn : p-please

jungkook pov : her shivering voice didn't effect me at that moment, I was blinded by my own aggression and this Yn didn't know how to control me, I was already disturbed due to her health issue and then those kidnappers but she made me extremely angry

*he distanced his chest from her but still hovered over her and slid gun down on her chest and her chest started moving insanely*

jungkook : should i shoot you

jungkook pov : I wasn't joking at that time, I'm so f*cked up obsessed crazy.........

*she shook her head vigorously while shedding tears*

jungkook : as your wish my love

*he threw the gun away and took off his tie, she was already frightened that she couldn't even try to move because she knew her trying to leave him was the reason why she was facing his that side*

jungkook pov : I took off my coat and opened few buttons of my shirt without looking away from Yn, she was so scared and was trembling under me but i needed to give her lesson so next time she will be careful

Yn : p-please don't do t-this

*she said while looking at him with pleading eyes, he couldn't see her eyes clearly but he knew how she was crying, after losing his clothes he pinned her both wrists above her head in his one hand making her breath stucked at his sudden action*

Yn pov : he's crazy

jungkook : I won't let you leave me in this life....... pray for my death, love, if you want yourself free from me

Yn pov : I didn't know why but it felt so wrong when he mentioned his death.......and i didn't realize due to my thoughts when did his hand went between my thighs.....

*he parted her legs and rubbed her private still looking at her intensely, she gasped when she felt he touched her how she couldn't even imagine but her mind started spinning as she felt like she knows that feeling which made her unsettled*

*she tried to release her wrists from his hand but he increased his fingers speed making her to close her eyes tightly while whimpering, she moved her upper body to side due to intense feelings*

jungkook pov : as i was penetrating her with my fingers, she closed her eyes tightly and moved to other side and i knew she was feeling pleasure, i pushed my fingers more deep inside her and she shoot opened her eyes with parted lips, her face became red and i felt i lost my control

Yn : p-please I'm sorry please s-stop

*she begged and he left her hands but kissed her while holding her jaws and she held his wrist immediately between her legs and shockingly he stopped moving his hand and parted his lips from hers*