Invitation

*jungkook was running here and there like mad man but still couldn't find his wife

*jungkook was running here and there like mad man but still couldn't find his wife.... he was sure he had seen her*

jungkook pov : I'm sure she was yn

*suddenly he saw a girl looked same from back like Yn turned in other direction and he ran fast behind her even tho he was panting badly while running but not at any cost he wanted to lose that chance, as he went near girl*

*He saw she was looking around confusingly looked like she was searching for someone and mad him thought she was searching him, he walked closer and when she felt someone's presence behind her, she turned around and saw a man covered in slight sweat was panting badly*

jungkook pov : she is really my yn

*he smiled at her with slight parted lips while huffing but she was confused that why was he smiling*

jungkook pov : why is she not reacting

jungkook : love

*she became shocked as he called her with that name which he noticed and became little confuse, she was shocked as she thought she had never met that man and he was calling her with that name*

jungkook : why are you reacting like that

*she was still confused couldn't understand what he was saying*

Yn : who are you?

*He felt ground slipped under his feets hearing that words from her mouth, he was sure she wasn't other woman but his wife but her words stabbed his heart painfully*

jungkook : w-what

Yn : I don't know you

jungkook : why are you saying this, are you mad at me

*his inner was shivering due to her those words, he couldn't understand why she was behaving that way*

yn : I think you misunderstood me in place of someone

*she said and from her tone and expressions felt like she was saying that from her heart like she really didn't know him which broke him completely on spot but his love for her didn't let him shatter*

jungkook : I'm sorry if i did something, please come back