Smell

*Yn was cooking dinner in her home. She turned off the stove when she finished cooking. She shouted jisoo's name as she was doing her work in her room after coming back from office, jisoo came and sat on chair and started eating*

Jisoo : how was your day

Yn : i went shopping with rose 

Jisoo : it's great 

Yn : unnie! You should rest as well, you are pressuring yourself with work 

Jisoo : it's big deal for us yn, we are dealing with jeon enterprise, i heard they are really tough to impress and if they collaborate with us then it will be huge profit for our company as well for me as I'm the incharge of this deal, i don't want them to regret to choose me.....

*Jisoo gave proper answer to yn and she just listened in silence as she didn't have much knowledge about business works*

Yn : whatever, i just want you to be healthy 

Jisoo : don't worry I'm jisoo I'm okay 

*Yn smiled at her and they both finished their food. After finishing food jisoo held her empty plates when Yn stopped her as she knew what jisoo was about to do*

Yn : i will do it unnie, you go and take rest 

*Jisoo nodded with smile and left from there and Yn started cleaning dishes, after done washing dishes, she headed towards her room for sleep *

At jungkook's mansion :

*Jungkook was laying on his bed while scrolling through his mobile, after few minutes he got bored and put the mobile on night stand and closed his eyes but *

Your smile is beautiful, don't lose it

*He shot opened his eyes and realized, he was smiling, he immediately called taehyung and after few rings he picked up his call*

On call :

Jungkook : did you find anything about that girl 

Taehyung : not yet, I'll tell you tomorrow.

Jungkook : ok good night 

*he ended the call and closed his eyes*

Jungkook pov : who are you and why  I'm desperate to know about you 

Jungkook : maybe she also wants my attention that's why she comforted me, if it's true then i would love to satisfy you my angel, just come to me by yourself, I'll surely give you heavenly pleasure 

At Yn's house :

*yn woke up by the sound of her alarm clock, she switched off the alarm as she didn't like the sound of alarm because it always disturb her precious sleep, she stood up lazily and went inside bathroom, after 45 minutes she came outside and dressed herself and went downstairs when she heard her friend was calling her*

At Yn's college :

*Yn came in her college entrance and saw rose was standing under a tree as her back was facing her. She tiptoed behind her and put her both hands on her eyes making rose smile*

Rose : you come stupid 

*yn removed her hands and rose faced her*

Yn : you always guess right 

Rose : cuz I'm used to it 

Inside college :

Rose : how's jisoo unnie 

Yn : she is good but too much busy in her work, she told me her company is on big project

Rose : just tell her not to pressure herself