introduction

in which in a world of seven billion people, two soulmates can feel each other's emotions

~~~

bokuto koutarou - the soulmate
"i woke up at 7:30 just to be here."

tsukishima y/n - the necklace holder"that's what she said

"that's what she said."

tsukishima kei - the brother
"it probably flies out of his micro sized brain."

daisuke maria - the reunited best friend"the tsukishima's have daddy issues!"

"the tsukishima's have daddy issues!"

kuroo tetsurou - the what was that laugh
"look at that bokuto, y/n's screaming another guys name."

~~~

~~~

playlist
link in bio

perfect now
louis tomlinson
"even when your tears are fallin' down. still, somehow, you're perfect now."

king of my heart
taylor swift
"and all at once, you are all i want, i'll never let you go. king of my heart, body and soul."

love me more
mitski
"i need you to love me more. love me more, love me more. love enough to drown it out. drown it out, drown me out."

feels like
gracie abrams
"livin' in a movie i've watched and funny, 'cause you couldn't have called it. met you at the right time. this is what it feels like

compass
the neighbourhood
"you're always there to help me when i'm down. i'm lucky you've been keeping me around. you're the star i look for every night. when it's dark, you'll stick right by my side."

cloud 9
beach bunny
"lately, i've been feeling un-alive, but you bring me back to life."

graceland too
phoebe bridgers
"and wonders if he believed songs could come true. i'm asking for it if they do. doesn't know what she wants or what she's gonna do."

just a little while
the 502s
"and i said, "wait just a little while and tell me where you've been." i've been staying up at night thinking about it."

talking to the moon
bruno mars
"in hopes you're on the other side, talking to me too or am i a fool, who sits alone, talking to the moon?"

feel you now
the driver era
"i like that i can feel you now. maybe we can love somehow. baby, you and me right now."

paper rings
taylor swift
"kiss you once 'cause i know you had a long night. kiss you twice 'cause it's gonna be alright. three times 'cause you waited your whole life."

~~~

if you read the old version of this book there are a few things you should know
- this version is SO much different.
- there's probably NOT gonna be smut in this version.
- it's now XREADER but it's still first person pov with duel povs
- i took away modern stuff such as tiktok and insta bc that was atrocious 😭 i might still put in one insta post tho bc those are so fun.

~~~

but hopefully it's still the story some of u guys read two years... i think, ago !!