chapter twenty two

- y/n pov -

we were back at practice in our karasuno gym and it felt empty without the other four teams being there. however, i did get to play more with the team since we were back to our normal practices.

"i'll get the brooms." i announced and noya followed after me. practice was over and we were cleaning up the place.

"i'll help." tanaka ran over to us as i pushed open the door. let's just say that i wish i hadn't.

noya and tanaka let out high pitched screams while the three of us spun around and my own scream was coming out of my throat. soon, the entire gym was filled with screams and shouts.

"what's going on?" ukai questioned and walked up to us. we all pointed inside the closet and ukai peeked inside. "is that..?"

"tsukki and maria?" hinata leaned back me and looked inside. he squinted for a better view into the darkness where my brother and my best friend were inside locking lips.

in the storage closet out of all places.

noya had his hands covering his eyes but his fingers were spread enough for him to peek through them. "you two banged on the broom and now it's broken!" he shrieked.

"how could you?" i gasped and poked my head inside the closet where maria was leaning against the wall, kei on the other side of the closet, and a broken broom behind them.

"the disrespect to the broom!" tanaka added.

"no, you're the one who broke the broom." kei gave a pointed look to noya who seemed to just remember that he was the one who broke it. he started walking towards us and the whole team parted like the red sea while watching him.

"when?" i hurried over to maria. "when did you and my brother start shoving each other's tongues down each other's throats?" she fixed her hair and put it back into the ponytail she had on.

"don't ever describe kissing like that ever again." she said and followed kei out with me right on her heels.

"but how long ago?" you were curious about their relationship ever since maria came back.

"a while." kei answered and avoided everyone's eyes.

"before the training camp?" i asked and maria shook her head.

"during."

"why didn't you tell me? i could've left you two alone more often for you guys to do all your couple stuff!" i slapped her arm and she looked unfazed by my reaction.

"i'm surprised you never found out. the times we left the gym early or got there late? and he let me eat off his tray, he never lets anyone do that." she reminded me all the times by brother and best friend were a little more than friends. "but that's hard to tell when you're so distracted by bokuto, isn't it?"

"shut up." i could feel my face heating up as i walked away. "but i'm happy for you two!" i called back to her before grabbing my phone from my bag. "i can tel bokuto about this right?"

"yeah sure."

y/n: BOKUTO

bokuto: Y/N