2.

"Mister Lee, please help me." His voice sounds so desperate I really want to help. I just-

"I-"

"I'm afraid I can't."

He's getting me off track. I just can't seem to find out if he's playing innocent or if he is innocent.

Is he manipulating me? 

Is he lying? Because if so he deserves an Oscar!

Can you tell I'm bad at my job? Like I don't even know what to ask him, no wonder it took this long to get my first case...

"We have no proof you're innocent so we can't just let you go."

"Neither do you have proof I'm guilty so you can't just let me stay."

"Fair point."

"I got thrown in here because they are my exes. MY FREAKING EXES! I don't like them any more but I loved them each so much at one point. Even if the love died down I still have a special place for them in my heart."

"SO TELL ME WHY I WOULD MURDER THEM?!"

Jisung stands up slamming his hands on the table. He's visually frustrated.

The guard grabs Jisungs wrist. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" Jisung tries to get loose from the guy's grip.

"Sir let him go, he's fine." "He's a killer." 'Let him go." The guard lets go of his wrist. His face seems slightly annoyed by my command. I like this power.

"Sit down." "Why would i? You dont care a thing about what I say." "I do." "Well then you're the first." He sounds grateful but mischievous. What is he thinking?

"Agent Lee, your time is up." I nod my head and move myself over to the door.

"I'll see you again Jisung." "Certainly." He winks at me. I give no response as I'm speechless. Why the heck did he wink? Like not that I'm not annoyed by it but."

Forget it. I walk out of the building. Lets go visit this Lennie guy.

I go to the nearest bus station and once I've taken a seat I put my earbuds in.

The ride isn't long as he lives in the heart of the city. I walk over to the mentioned address. I eye the big skyscraper in front of me. "This elevator better work..."

But of course it does not, knowing my luck today. Well he lives on the...

64TH LEVEL? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I've had my workout for today...

And forty-five minutes later I arrive at the top. "I swear if he isn't home."

I check the name tags: Jang Wonyoung. Seo Changbin. Choi Jisu and Shin Yuna. Lennie Nash. "There he is."

I turn around and bump into a girl passing with two big bags full of groceries. "Watch out ok? You're being dangerous, so dangerous." The girl shakes her head.

"Would you know where Lennie Nash lives?" She points over to a door on my right.

"Lia?!" "COMING YUNA!" The short female runs over to her apartment. "Bye sir!" She waves.

I chuckle and turn around to face the door:

I knock on it and footsteps come my way. "Yes?" "Is Lennie Nash home?" "That's me." The guy smiles and points at himself. I show my badge and he slightly tenses. "Agent Lee, may I ask you some questions?"

"Ohw yea come in, I was just baking a cake. You see, it's my mothers birthday tomorrow. Want some tea? I'll make it for you."

"Do you have coffee?" "Of course take a seat." He motions me to the couch and then walks to what I assume is the kitchen.

He comes back with a tray with coffee, a glass of tea and cookies. "Sir this is excessive." "I just want to make you comfortable." More like he wants to get a good first impression

He smiles at me. The cookies are delicious. I'll give him that. And in my opinion well deserved after my stair marathon.

"Can I ask why you're here?" "You've dated Han Jisung in the past right?"

His face turns pale and he loses his smile. "Ji-jisung, Yes we were very in love till 3 years ago when we broke up. It was very hard on me. I Loved that boy."

"Your aware his other three exes were murdered right?" "I was aware of two yes. It's three now? Don't tell me Jisungs sentence is lengthened, he doesn't deserve that."

"Sir he has a life long sentence..." "Ohw." "But you're the only ex of his left alive so we have gotten protection for you. If you're ever in trouble, call either the police or me." I hand him my business card.

I feel like he knows something more that I don't. But there's no point in trying to figure it out right now. It's turning late and I still need to finish something at the office.

"I'll get going now, stay safe." "You too-" He looks down at the card I gave him and re-says the sentence: "You too, agent Lee." He shuts the door almost immediately as I'm out. Is he in a rush?

"OHW FRICK THE CAKE!" I hear screaming from inside the apartment. That explains it.

____________________________________

"Good night Hyunjin." "Good night too you bro!" I wave Hyunjin goodbye.

We just had dinner at a restaurant two of our close friends work at. Chan works in the kitchen and Felix is a waiter. You don't know much about them but don't worry I'll elaborate later.

The restaurant isn't too far away from my apartment so it's walkable. I sigh. "My car better work tomorrow." Ohw wait, then I have to charge it. I'm not the best at remembering. We got the car from work and it is electric. Still haven't gotten the hang of it as you could tell this morning.

I arive at home and fall onto a comfy chair. Quick recap of today:

Good things:

I got my first solo case. I went to visit a high security prison and felt cool. I met a hot criminal, Got a smile from a cute girl. I had free cookies and had a delicious dinner with Hyunjin.

Bad things:

My fridge is broken. My car wont function. I was late to work. I got yelled at and cursed at by criminals. I had to walk a billion stairs and I had to talk with a dude who annoyed me a lot.

Overall a pretty successful day if I do say so myself.

I almost fall asleep right then and there as I pet Soonie's head. But my precious beauty sleep gets disturbed by a sound.

"Is someone in my house?"

Who could that be? Is it... a CRIMINAL?

Ha, im not telling you~

I wanted to do a double update today but i'm too tired to keep on writing so maybe another day! Have a nice day/night and enjoy reading the rest of the ff. (If you can. Sorry if you have to wait for updates.) Anyways i have to sleep bye!