12.

"You don't see it Jisung do you? He's conflicted with his feelings. He's in love..."

Love? A word that Jisung never really felt the meaning of. He's heard of it. In highschool people would praise how happy he and Lennie were. But that feeling they described he didn't have it.

"Love?" "Yes love. It's the same feeling as when you eat a huge chocolate bar!"

"I- i actually don't like chocolate..." "Ohw uhm scratch that then. Uhh, another example? Love is when you feel like there's butterflies in your stomach."

"Wait, I had that when I kissed Minho." "YOU KISSED HIM? MY GOODNESS THIS IS FURTHER THAN I THOUGHT."

"Far? What's far?"

"I swear you two are completely oblivious."

"Jisung, what do you imagine when you think of Minho?"

"Someone who's perfect. He's smart, handsome, kind, can do anything, he's caring, good taste, affectionate, safe, warm, talented, I can rant on forever.."

"You're not in love?" Felix asks. "Nah." Lix shakes his head, hitting his own forehead with his hand.

"I- i give up. Jisung just maybe go find Minho? You can cheer him up." "I can?"

Felix nods and moves closer to whisper something in Jisung's ear. No sound being heard. I'm the author and I don't even know what he said...

(Well I do but shhh. For suspense purposes I won't say it.)

Jisung stands up and puts his thumb up then makes his way downstairs.

"Ji be careful you're still not in good condition!"

Yea no Jisung didn't hear that...

"Jisung you can do this. Felix is a long time friend of Minho. If he says this will cheer him up, I trust him!" Jisungs says to himself.

(Let's not tell him that Felix never does this himself to Minho because well...)

"Now where is he?"

____________________________________

Minho

I found a pier which I sat on watching the sea make loud noises as it crashed into shore. I rock my legs back and forth as the wind below my feet makes my shoelaces float.

"You freaking idiot Minho. Why did you leave him alone?" I bury my head in my hands feeling my eyes watering.

"Hey, I was about to ask that!" I flinch and look behind me to see someone I long for but don't want to see now.

"Jisung, I need some time alone." "And I have the mission to calm you down!" He says putting his hands on his hips in a superhero pose.

"Jisung..." "Come on Min Min! Please, I want to help."

I try to reject it but I can't..."Sit down..." He smiles and places his butt down next to me.

I feel my body subconsciously leaning towards him. Why do I need his touch? Why do I need this connection? Why has this become a necessity?

"Oh yeah about that mission I have-" Jisung starts. "Yea?"

"Can you move closer?" I look at him confused but move closer to him answering his demand.

The second our bodies touch he giggles. He wraps his arms around me and buries me in a hug. His warm breath fanning over me.

"Minho, can I have that feeling again? The feeling you gave me that day. I like it. I feel weird doing it without permission.." He whispers.

As much as my whole instinct is telling me now is not the right moment my heart reacts before my brain gets a chance to think. What is wrong with me today?

"Whatever you wish for, kitten."

We separate the hug and look at each other. I can feel my eyes drawn to his lips. We close the gap that was only between us for mere seconds.

Our lips connect and I feel my whole body healing. The impact this boy has on me is indescribable.

After a bit we pull apart. "Minho I-" "If that was your plan to cheer me up it worked." I smile at him and he blushes.

"Now we should go back home, you need to rest." "But I-" "You can get a good night kiss ok Kitten?" "I'd like that." We lock arms and walk back to Felix's place.

Man, I love this boy.

"I love you so much!" Jisung says practically reading my mind. He stops in his tracks and kisses me on the cheek.

What did I do to deserve this?"

A chapter without a cliffhanger? Shocking! Also I am sorry for the short chapter. This book is almost at its end and it's safe to say I've had a blast!

Have an awesome day!