3.

"Is someone in my house?"

I clench my fist and slowly walk to the kitchen, my back facing as close to the wall as I can.

I prepare myself to punch the intruder but right before I make impact my wrist gets grasped. Firmly grasped.

I get pushed up against the wall and I can feel the cold tiles on my skin.

I look up, facing myself to this person.

"JISUNG?" "Hi Minho." He grins.

"Sorry, did I scare you?" "YEA?! YOU BROKE INTO MY FREAKING APARTMENT!" "Oops my bad." He continues to chuckle.

"I went through a lot of trouble to get here ok don't act like I'm a stranger. I had my reasons ok?"

"We've met today? and I would like to hear those reasons." He lets go of my wrist and stands in front of me.

"I've wanted to escape that place for years, I just never knew where to go. Then i met you. So far you're the only person to believe I'm innocent so I figured I'd stay here."

"You figured?" "Yes. So... I'm crashing on the couch or?"

He walks over to the living room and places his butt down. "Hey cute kitties. I haven't seen an animal in years! You're cuter than the cats I remember." He pats Soonie's and Dori's heads.

"Of course they're cuter? they're my cats. All my cats are the cutest." I mumble, my voice is toned down.

"What was that?" "Nothing."

"May I ask how you want to hide here? You're on the run... I'm a detective. Are you sure this was your best option?"

"Eh. I had nowhere else to go." He continues petting the cats who now start purring.

"Jisung i'm saying you can't stay here." "You want me to go back?" "Well..." "Exactly."

He lifts his feet and lays down on the couch. "Pff diva..." "I sure am."

"I'm not getting you out of here, am i?" "Nope."

I sigh. This will cost me my job. "You can sleep here for now. And you will NOT leave the house." "Geez you're almost as bad as those guards..."

"Goodnight." I walk to my bedroom. I, A detective who solves murder cases and puts people behind bars just let a murderer into my house

I don't know why. I just couldn't say no. I couldn't. 

I don't know what's happened to me.

His eyes are hypnotizing. The way he speaks is manipulative. I feel like I have zero control of my decisions. If he does this to me then why didn't he do this to other people earlier?

I've only met him today but he makes me forget reality. How?

____________________________________

"Good morning." Jisung opens his pretty eyes and yawns a bit. His hair is frizzy. "Why did you wake me up?" His voice is raspy.

"I have to go to work. Don't wreck the house when I'm gone ok? There's food in the fridge. I'll see you tonight bye."

I walk out of the door leaving him behind. I am concerned, I admit. He's alone in my already broken down apartment. Jisung, if you break something I don't care if you're a criminal or not. I'm making you get a job and you better pay everything back.

I step into my car and place my stuff next to me. I charged the car for once so it should work. "YES FINALLY!"

The car moves away from the parking spot for the first time in weeks. "I'm gonna be early for once. Feels weird not to stress..."

I pull up to our office to see Hyunjin outside talking to a boy I don't recognize. I step out of my vehicle and walk up to them: "Hey Hyunjin, who's this?"

"Jeongin, he's going to be helping me out with my case. Also I figured out the boy I was talking about yesterday is called Seungmin."

"Ask him out!" Jeongin teasingly bumps the olders shoulder. "Not yet." "Yet."

I chuckle and shake my head. "Continue arguing, I'm going inside." Jeongin put his thumbs up while Hyunjin just keeps reasoning with him.

I walk in and am immediately flooded with people. "Mister Lee there you are, we need you right now, follow me!"

Confused, I followed her to the head office. "You needed me?" "Yes."

"Youre working on the case about Kyson Dobbs murder and conecting it with Han Jisung. Han Jisung escaped yesterday night a few hours after your visit. Could you tell us anything about his behavior? Any idea about his whereabouts?"

I feel a shiver down my back. Don't be obvious Minho...

"I spoke with him, yes. But nothing seemed off about him comparing him to my past cases. In fact he was way nicer and more polite than other criminals I met. He looked genuine about everything he said and did not mention anything about wanting to leave though I can imagine living your life in prison wouldn't be something you'd want."

"He was polite?" "Did i stutter? Yes polite."

"And about him escaping it isnt my job to figure out where he went and why. I figure out the cases given to me not catching criminals on the run. Now if you would excuse me i have a murder to solve."

I slide my chair against the table and walk out. I proudly whisper to myself: "Good job Minho, you handled it professionally while still protecting your's and jisung's image."

"Sir, can I ask you something?" I feel a tap on my shoulder. "I'm Kim Seungmin. My sister is somewhere around here do you know where i can find her?'' I point to the elevator.

"My coworker is working on that case. Floor number 3. You're looking for Hwang Hyunjin." He thanks me and gratefully walks to the elevator.

I can see what Hyunjin means. He is attractive. Just not my type. Not that I know my type at this point. Badboys? Eh.. Rodents? Nah. People who get me fired? Probably.

I walk over to the elevator until I hear cheering coming from the room I just left.

"Guys Han Jisungs's tracker finally works again! I got his address!" 

"fuck...."

Oh no! Will Minho get put in prison now too? Will they be bunk mates? Who knows? Lee knows. Well right now he doesn't but I know.

Did you guess it was Jisung who broke in? You probably did, didn't you? It was pretty obvious. Sorry it's not very secretive. :/