8.

I runned right into a huge park. Luckily there was only one person jogging, and he didn't seem to notice me. He was listening to some music. But ..." He became silent.

"I really don't know what to do, Minho."

"Hey Jisung. I have an idea it might be risky but we can have some fun." Jisung's eyes glisten. Whether it's excitement or tears I can't really identify.

"How about we go to an arcade? In disguise of course. We can come back here later to grab our stuff. So how about it Hannie?"

Jisung wipes his tears away with his sleeve but then slightly nods. His face has gone completely red.

I intertwine our hands slightly worried I might lose him again. With my other hand I reach for the pocket of my hoodie.

"I must have a little bit of cash left." I mumble while Jisung looks at me still trying to calm himself down.

"Minho.. If we can't pay for it we can just stay here. There's lots of fun things to do in the woods." Jisung tries to reassure me but I can't help but notice that disappointed look on his face.

"Hannie-" "Stop calling me that, it's weird." Jisung says. "You don't like it?" "No.."

"Well too bad!" I put a cheesy smile on my face which makes him giggle. And you're telling me this is a serial killer? The only cereal this little guy's gonna kill is at breakfast.

We stop and hide in an alley on the side of the city we have ended up in. "Here." I hand Jisung a mask and beanie to cover his face. For myself I pull up my hood over my head and pull on the strings. For the rest I put a mask on and some sunglasses.

"Why am I not wearing sunglasses?" "Because I want to see your beautiful eyes." Jisung slaps my arm teasingly. "Mphh. Flirt...."

"Now come on Hannie, let's have some fun." "Don't call me thaaaat!" Jisung answers to my nickname stumbling behind me.

He's changed a lot these past two days...

____________________________________

We make it to the arcade after a small walk through the city. It was nerve racking. What if we got caught? But then I noticed not a single flyer was around.

I realised we ran pretty far from home. The chance these people have heard about us is pretty small. But we don't want to risk it so we're still wearing our masks.

As we walk through the entrance my eyes flow around the room. It's filled to the brim.

"Stay with me Jisung ok?" "Yes." I walk up to the counter requesting a card to play the games. The woman looks at us raising an eyebrow but nevertheless still gives me my card.

"25 euros please." I reach for my wallet trying to find every little bit of cash. I have just enough. Only 6,95 left...

"Have a lovely time." The woman smiles at me.

Me and Jisung look around. "What do you want to do first Hannie?" "I'm not even gonna try anymore." He sighs. "But can we get a plushie?" He points over to the claw machines.