7.

Hey everyone! So a little author's note before the chapter starts. So I've had writer's block for ages now and was just stuck with every single letter I wrote down. So I asked my sweetest cousin and favorite person @ MoonshineDaydreamer to help me out. She's an amazing writer and really needs more appreciation so please give her some love in this chapter. I just want to say i really love you Mochi you don't even know how much! I'm so excited to see you this summer and just know you deserve every single bit of love in this world.

~ Bee

When I wake up the next morning, I need a few seconds to realize where I am.

The fact that it wasn't my cats that woke me up makes me sad. I hope they're okay. I hope Felix took care of them. The urge to send him a message and ask him is huge, but since my phone is almost on zero and the connection here in the woods is very poor, I stop myself. \

This is when I realize that I'm alone in the small tent. I look around. Where is Jisung? He fell asleep next to me ... maybe he woke up early and went outside? I get up and walk outside through the small entrance, but there's no sight of Jisung, not even after walking around the tent.

I know me calling his name is stupid. Everyone knows his name and that he's on a run, and the chance of people having their morning walk in these woods isn't that small. But what else am I supposed to do?

He's gone. I can't find him. And I don't really wanna admit it, but 

I'm worried about Jisung.

"Jisung!", I shout into the woods. No reaction. I call his name again, two times, but I don't hear anything coming back except from the leaves rushing in the wind. At this point, I can't ignore my worry any longer.

I go back inside the tent to look for things he might have left or any sign of where he went. Did someone kidnap him? Did he leave me alone? I really can't imagine that.

Yes, the whole world seems to be scared of him and think he's really dangerous, but ... I don't know. I don't see him like that. He's not what they think.

I have looked through everything that's in the tent, which really isn't a lot.

Then I notice my phone. Maybe he sent me a message! We didn't text before, but I gave him my number when he decided to stay in my apartment, for emergencies.

And I guess this is an emergency. If he didn't leave me on purpose. And really, when the screen goes on, showing a picture of my beloved cats as wallpaper, there are two new messages from Jisung. My heart skips a beat.

Minho.

*This message has been deleted.

Seriously? This is worse than any cliffhanger. One thing is sure: Things are definitely not the way I want them to be. Things are not ... safe. And I still don't know where he is.

I unlock my phone and open our chat. Last seen today at 5:02. Why was he awake at that time? Was it even him who sent these messages? I'm getting more and more worried, and it's really getting on my nerves.

I start typing, hoping my phone won't die before I have him with me again, safe.

Jisung, where are you? Are you okay? Did something happen?