11.

"Minho, you've got to help. It's Jisung. He's not doing well..."

I rush upstairs not even waiting for Felix. "What's wrong with him?"

"He just woke up after I treated the wounds. He's having breakdowns. Could you calm him down?" Alice says as he points to Jisung she nods at me and leaves the room along with Lix.

I walk over to the boy sitting in front of me. "Are you ok Hannie?" He shakes his head as tears flow down his cheek and his hands shake.

I put my hands around his. "Jisung?" "People see me as a criminal and I can't even handle this..." He looks down.

"Why do you try to act so strong around others? Why are you so different around me?"

"Jisung? Have you ever thought you might just be soft for me?" I ask. His reaction is weird... Is it flustered? I don't know...

"Me no- Ha i would ne-"

"You don't have to act tough around everyone, Kitten. You're fragile, you've gone through a lot, please just be who you want to be. Don't change. Trying to keep all that stress to yourself and not telling anyone will only build it up."

"I- I already told you. You're different. I feel comfortable around you. Other people who are friendly to me just. They're not themselves. You are."

"If I can be myself around you, why can't you be around me?"

____________________________________

NO POV

That's a question Jisung didn't know the answer to. Why did he feel restrained in his own body?

Jisung growing up always felt different. Empty. His parents always told him he could get everything he ever wanted with his gift. Guess that backfired. The second his parents got told he killed someone they thought it added up. Never did they second guess it. All they did was scream at him in disappointment.

In their eyes his ability turned from a gift into a murder weapon. It all made sense. He manipulated his enemies into falling in love with him then turned against them. It was the perfect plan.

Jisung got thrown in prison innocently. From that moment on he knew who had done this. Someone who got jealous a little too easily... Lennie.

Everyday he tried to get the guards to understand, everyday he tried his best to let them see his true colours.

At one point he just gave up. They wouldn't listen. Why would he try when all they saw him as was a monster? He gave up.

If they think he's a bloody killer then why shouldn't he live up to that standard?

But then help came. Well not really but it felt like that.

The case was reopened. Finally a chance! A chance to get free. He knew the old Jisung was long gone but maybe just maybe he could get him back little by little.

That's when he met Minho. The key to open the door. But he didn't know that.

He only realised it when he was eye to eye. He- he. He looked normal? His eyes don't glisten in that way others would. The curse should affect anyone between 5 years of age difference. He didn't seem much older?

Since then no one ever stared at him the way they used to. No one that wasn't affected before got it now. They didn't change...

How?

What did Minho do to him? Why didn't anyone new get affected? Is only Lennie still under the curse or has it been lifted off him too?

Being alone with him for a few days caused Jisung's brain to turn. He could let loose and not try to embrace the image that he was given. Just be himself. The little delicate boy that he is.

____________________________________

Back to Minsung :)

"You don't understand MInho you don't!"

"Then make me understand!" I say. What does he mean? Why can't he just tell me?

"It's difficult..."

"I'm sorry for screaming ok? Just Jisung, I'm worried about you. Tell me what's wrong?"

"That's the problem, I don't know what's wrong. It's all a blur. It's because-"

"Because of what?" "You...."

I freeze the second he says that. Me? What have I done? Am I the problem? The problem for what?

I walk out the door and shut it behind me leaving Jisung. I rush downstairs and slam the door shut as I leave the house.

Yes I might get captured out here but I don't care. Maybe it'll be good for me...

I- What's wrong with me?

____________________________________

Meanwhile Jisung was alone. He felt like the only person he had a connection with backstabbed him. Why Minho? Why did the only person he trusted in this world betray him?

Felix walks in behind him. He takes a seat next to Jisung and wraps an arm around him trying to comfort the boy.

"I've only just met you but I can tell you're nothing like who they say you are. You seem like a cool guy really!" Felix smiles.

"And about Minho he just needs some time alone i think."

"Then why did he storm off? I tried to explain it to him but he wont listen."

"Why does he ignore me when I need him the most?"

"He's scared." "Scared?"

"Scared of what happens when he's with you." "I don't understand."

"You don't see it Jisung do you? He's conflicted with his feelings. He's in love..."

We love Felix don't we? I just realised in every Minsung ff I have ever read Lixie is like the third main character besides Minsung. Guess us Minsungers have a soft spot for him. :)

I really liked writing the little backstory. It gives you information about something I haven't really mentioned with Jisung. I hope this clears stuff up.

Good morning/day/evening/night wherever you are! Stay healthy and safe. I love you all! -