9.

As we walk back through the forest after a long day Jisung suddenly stops. "Aww man. We forgot the plushie. I wanted something too." "Now do you?"

I take a step forward closing the gap between Jisung and me. "Can I give you something?"

Jisung looks at me in confusion but then nods hesitantly. "Uhm ok?"

The slightest bit of space that was separating us disappears as I cup his soft cheeks and lean in.

Jisung's eyes go big as he stares at me in shock, unable to process the situation. I can feel he's hesitant but it doesn't stop me.

He doesn't pull away despite his shaking hands... Am I going too fast? Why am I starting to overthink this?..

I take a step back as I let go of the boy in front of me: "Jisung i'm sorry... I should've warned you. My apologies."

Jisung looks up at the sky fiddling with his fingers. He then focuses on me but I feel like I'm not there. As if he's looking right past me like I'm a ghost.

Jisung giggles a bit before redirecting his vision to look into my eyes.

I stare at him. I can't take my eyes off those beautiful chocolate brown eyes that got me into this situation in the first place.

Those eyes that make me question if I'm really not under his spell. He says I'm not but every single time he looks at me I feel like I'm floating. He's got me hypnotised.

"Minho. Don't feel bad. Honestly I'm just shocked you did it. That's reason one why I'm so awkward right now." Jisung starts now taking his gaze off me out of nervousness.

"Reason two. For once I felt something. Something different. It's weird, I don't know how to describe it." He says starting to stutter as his face turns tomato red.

"Minho, I felt something weird. Is this normal? I never have had that feeling in the past."

"How did you?..."

I smirk at his reaction. "Could you explain the feeling again?"

"Like that hug you gave me earlier today but a thousand times be-"

I grab his hands and pull him close to me. I whisper in his ear: "Something like this?"

I connect our lips once again as Jisung gives in.

He puts his hands around my neck as we kiss. This feels wrong but so right on so many levels.

We let go of each other as we stare into each other's eyes. "Y-yes so-somethi-ing li-ke th-that.." Jisung answers me out of breath, still a little overwhelmed.

I smile at him. He's so cute. Ahh, I can't take it. My eyes flow to the sky as I see the stars glisten above the trees.

"My Hannie, it's late we should go now." I take Jisungs hand as we slowly make our way back to the tent.

The sounds of the forest echo through my ears but all I can focus on is the boy behind me who keeps repeating the same thing: "My Hannie? Did he say my Hannie? MY?!" He mumbles to himself hoping I won't get a glimpse of what he's saying.