4.

I walk over to the elevator until I hear cheering coming from the room I just left.

"Guys Han Jisungs's tracker finally works again! I got his address!" "fuck...."

My eyes go wide. Minho, now is the time to go to your office and pretend he isn't at your house. Let's hope Jisung can find something out.

I love how I said that he shouldn't ruin my apartment and now the police are going to look through everything.

You know what, I'm going back.

I start running as fast as I can. "Minho where are you going? We need you for this case!"

I ignore it. I just run, run home. Faster than ever. I just let my car stand there. No time for it and if they track it, it will be here so won't lead it to me.

I make it home after 45 minutes hoping to be faster than the other agents. But I'm not hopeful.

"Jisung? Jisung, come out, we need to go." "What do we need to do?" "WE NEED TO GO. JISUNG WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS, PLEASE COME RIGHT NOW." I start tearing up.

I'm scared. For my job, for my home, for my cats, for my future, for jisung. I'm terrified.

Jisung hops in on one foot the other in the air while he tries to put a sock on it. "I hope you don't mind, I took a shower. Anyways, what's wrong?"

"We have to leave. Your tracker. they know you're here." "My tracker?!"

"Oh no Minho." He sighs, shakes his head then chuckles.

"I dropped that thing the day I escaped. Aww Minho you didn't worry too much I hope." He walks over and hugs me. "Sorryyy i should've told you."

"I left it by camping close to the prison. I've heard stories before of people hiding there so i thought it seemed like a good spot to fake stay at." He explains with a proud smile on his face.

"Jisung you scared me half to death." "Well luckily i didn't fully." He smiles.

"Did you run out of the office to come here?" "Yes, I was worried about you." "You werent." "I was."

"Minho you aren't. You think so but it's a lie." "A what?" "A lie. You're lying to yourself." Jisung sounds sad. No emotion besides that heard in his voice.

"Jisung im not? You're crashing at my place for now, you're my responsibility. I need to protect you. For my own sake and yours."

"I- nevermind. I won't say it." Jisung walks off to the balcony leaving me with my own thoughts.

What did he mean with that? I don't feel worried? Im not genuine? What-?

I'm so confused right now...

____________________________________

A few days have passed. Jisung has been silent. Barely speaking, only when he needs to he says simple words and mumbles a sentence that's so silent my ears can hardly pick it up.

At the office the search for Jisung is still going on. Wanted posters are up on street poles, news articles have his name written all over, on tv there's several talk shows mentioning him.