10.

A tear rolls down my cheek and drops into the water. I'm so scared... I want to trust him and I do but I- It's uncertain.

"Minho? Why are you crying?" Jisung is standing next to me and takes a seat beside me.

"It's nothing." "No, tell me Min!"

"Wha-?" "What's wrong?" I say worryingly as Jisungs body freezes still.

"Minho what's that sound?" Jisungs says. I pitch my ears and pick up the sound of footsteps.

"Jisung we have to run."

*BANG BANG BANG* "Are we getting shot at?!" Jisungs asks me on the edge of a breakdown.

I know he didn't kill he's too fragile.

"I- come on we got to go!" I scream to Jisung who's almost frozen in shock. "Jisung now!" He snaps out of it and starts running behind me.

*BANG* "AAAH MINHO!" I stop in my tracks to turn around. "Jisung?!" I run over to the boy on the floor crying his eyes out.

"My- My leg..." I look at the surroundings to check if it's clear. What the heck was that? A hunter?

"Jisung are you ok?" "Noo my freaking leg is bleeding!" Jisungs answers me through a waterfall of tears.

I look at the damage done. "F*ck. Hannie? I think we have to go back. I know the hospital isn't an option and neither is my apartment."

"Felix..." "Yea yea ok. NOW HELP ME AND MY FREAKING LEG." I nod as I pick him up.

"Ou- Min. Please.." "I'm sorry. We'll do it quickly, ok?" I try to run as fast as I can to our tent, still hoping not to make the situation worse. I hate hunters. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SHOOT SOMEONE?

As we make it to our tent I place him down. "This is gonna hurt ok?" He nods and he prepares himself for the pain by clenching his teeth together. My poor boy.

I try to clean his wound and put pressure on it as I wrap it in a bandage. Man, I'm glad we brought a first aid kit.

___________________________________

"Jisung?" "Yea?" "Are you sure we can make it till Lixie's house? You're in immense pain. I don't want you to hurt further." "Yes. I already told you. You've been asking the same question for the past ten minutes. The more you ask me this, the longer it takes. Now come on."

And there we are. I'm carrying Jisung and a backpack filled to the brim with our stuff while walking through the woods.

I'm terrified we'll never find the way back. That we'll be too late. That it's too late for Jisung. Why did I go to that stream? If i'd never gone there he'd be fine now. We could've stayed alone forever. Be away from society. All alone with my Jisung.

I'm scared that if we go back terrible things will happen.

"Min, are you ok? If you need to take a break we can." "No, I'm fine." "Are you sure?" "Yes baby." Jisungs gets flustered as he buries his head in my neck.

"Did you just call me baby?" "Maybe. It's that ok?" "Yes. I like it." "Well then baby. How's your leg doing?" "It's getting better. But please it's not the time to flirt"

____________________________________

*DING DONG* "Hello wh- MINHO?" "Shhh. People here have heard about the escape. Don't shout out our names. Can we come in?"

"Uh yes of course!" Felix says opening the door further for us making space to walk through.

"How did you make it here? Where were you? I have so many questions." "And we'll answer all of them. But not now. Could you help us? Or more specifically Jisung." I point down to Jisungs who's now sitting on the couch almost falling asleep being so tired.

"OH MY! I'll call my mother, she's a nurse. I've told her about you guys. She trusts you two." I nod.

I take a seat next to Jisung, caressing his cheek. He's fallen asleep next to the cats I missed so dearly. "My sweet kittens."

A few minutes later Felix comes down with his mother. She comes running over to Jisung on the couch who's still sleeping. "Could you help me wake him up? We can't wait for him to do it by himself. From what I see now it's pretty bad so we have to work fast."

"Jisung? Jisung?" He doesn't give in. He's so tired... How do i-?

"Hannie? My baby? Kitten, you have to wake up." I whisper hoping to cause a reaction. And I do. He slowly starts opening his eyes and he meets mine. He blushes but then looks around him.

"Hi Jisung. I'm Alice, Felix's mother. I'm a nurse so I can help you and your leg. Is that ok?" Mrs Lee says with a delicate voice. You can tell she's dealt with nervous patients before. It might also be because of Jisung's reputation...

Alice takes Jisung up the stairs to her office. She does work at home sometimes so she has a little work room according to Felix.

"Felix, do you want to know what happend?" He nods. "So after we escaped and left my apartment, Jisung and I ran away to a forest. We stayed there for the past few days.

Yesterday morning he ran away. I thought I lost him. But I found him again. He's gone through so much the past couple of years. I really feel bad even though I have nothing to do with it.

We went to an arcade to cheer him up and when we went back I realised something. I fell for him. Hard. I don't know what's happened to me. It feels weird. Unfamiliar."

Then my ears pick up a sound I'd rather ignore. Jisungs screaming out his lungs in pain.

I know it's normal. I mean he got shot. But I want to help him. I don't want to hear this.

"Minho calm down, he's going to be fine. My mother knows what she's doing, trust me." Felix hands me Soonie to calm me down. I pet his back trying to get my heart beat lower. Why am I so worried about him?

"If it helps, I go check on him?" Felix offers. I agree and Felix disappears upstairs.

My mind flies back to yesterday.

That kiss we shared. It gave me butterflies. I try to act tough in front of him. I want to be a safe place for him but I feel like I'm failing. The kiss felt warm. Trustworthy. But different? It's hard to describe.

And that hug he gave me. His warm embrace in which I fell asleep. I never wanted to leave. Why did I wake him up? Why didn't I just stay in the way I wanted to?

"Minho, you've got to help. It's Jisung. He's not doing well..."

And that's it. I'm sorry, honestly I feel like this chapter is trash. I'll try to get a better storyline going but i don't even know where this plot is going myself. :O

Have an awesome day! I love you all!