6.

"I believe he should be in my place right now. I believe my freaking MANIAC of an ex should be in prison."

"Minho, you're the only one who can help me."

"Can i though?" "Yes I trust you can do it, I know you can do it!"

"Jisung do we even have evidence?" "You didn't have any for me and did that stop you?"

"Hey don't blame me." "Did I blame you?" "You said: 'you.'"

"Geez you're like a married couple."

Jisung and I turned around in shock expecting the worst.

But it's just Felix. Wait Felix?!

"What the heck are you doing here? It's practically midnight" "I know. I just wanted to meet Jisung in person." "FELIX WTF?"

He rolls his eyes and walks over to Jisung who's standing next to me. "Jisung, right? I'm Felix. Nice to meet you." He shakes Jisung hands vividly. "He's not the deadly killer type is he? He looks like a squirrel..." Felix focuses on me almost whispering.

"Is this really necessary?" "Not really. But staying there with the whole staff questioning what happened wasn't also really a nice situation."

"Do you need to crash?" "Can i? If not, I can go to Changbin's right around the block." " Would you mind?" "No it's not a problem really. I'm the one who came unannounced. And I don't want to disturb something." He grins. "I'll call you Minho."

Felix winks and walks out the door.

"Minho, I just noticed what's on your nose?"

____________________________________

I wake up the next morning to sirens. "What's happening?"

Jisung storms into my room. "Minho we have to go." "What?" "They're here, they figured it out. Grab your stuff we are leaving. You have.- " He looks outside the window. "- 4 minutes."

Confused, I looked around my room. "I have to leave? What do I even bring? WAIT WHAT ABOUT THE CATS?!"

I grab some clothing and a pair of shoes. Next I dash to the bathroom and grab the necessities. In my pajamas I run to the living room where Jisung is sitting on the couch playing with my phone. "You're relaxed."

"If we make this quick, yes. Now hurry up." "But Soonie? Doongie? Dori?" "Felix can take care of them."

"But Jisung." "Ohw please. You're an agent, this shouldn't be the most terrifying thing you've ever experienced." "Ji you were my first official case..." "Your first ever assigned case is about a serial killer? Man they didn't go easy on you."

"Now come." He grabs your stuff and jumps out the window. May I add that I live in an apartment... On the third floor so it could be worse but still.

I look out seeing him standing down there looking at me. "Did you hurt yourself?" "No. Now don't shout and jump down. Isn't a cat your spirit animal?"

"What does that have to do with anything?" "Just land on your feet. If the impact is high your feet break your fall and in the worst case scenario I have to carry you." He sounds so certain. Fine...